|Adult, Child, and Family Counseling - Crisis Center||Provides individual and group counseling for domestic violence victims. Special programs offered for children who have experienced violence either directly or indirectly. Provided at locations in Douglas and Elbert County.||Douglas County||Crisis Center||Crisis Center|
|Children's Counseling Program - YWCA of Pueblo||Offers counseling to children of domestic violence, whether staying in the shelter or not. Counseling is also available for non-offender parents in parent and child education groups.||Pueblo County||Children's Counseling Program||YWCA of Pueblo|
|Counseling and Therapy for Individual, Couples, Families - Connections Counseling||Provides evidence-based therapeutic practices for families, couples and individuals to treat the effects of trauma. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Play therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Parent-child interaction therapy
- Post adoption therapy
- Regulatory therapy
- Parenting support
- Grief and loss support
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Stress and anger management
- Domestic violence treatment for survivors (child & adult)||Jefferson County||Connections Counseling||Connections Counseling|
|Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Support Services - Renew Inc.||Provides support services to survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
- Crisis intervention
- Domestic violence counseling
- Therapy groups/support groups
- Legal advocacy including information regarding restraining orders, court appearances and court documents
- Referral to community resources
- Domestic violence awareness education||Montezuma County||CONFIDENTIAL||Renew Inc|
|Domestic Violence Services - Advocate Safehouse Project||Advocate Safehouse Project provides a variety of domestic violence services as well as promote healthy relationships through education, advocacy and empowerment. The following services are confidential.
- 24-Hour Help Line - Offers crisis intervention, client education, emotional support, advocacy, information and referrals by telephone or person, 365 days a year.
- Safehouse Program – Provides emergency shelter for survivors in danger with crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals.
- Outreach Program – Provides crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals for survivors residing in the community.
- Latina Outreach Program - Provides crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals to Latina survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Community Awareness and Education Program – Provides opportunities to inform and educate members of the community on the development of healthy relationships to prevent domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Volunteer Advocate Program - Provides ASP and the community with support for the 24-Hour Help Line with volunteer advocates. Volunteer advocates receive 30+ hours of training.
||Garfield County||Confidential||Advocate Safehouse Project|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling (Colorado Springs) - TESSA||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||El Paso County||Colorado Springs - TESSA||TESSA|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling - Mountain Peace Shelter||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||Park County||Mountain Peace Shelter||Mountain Peace Shelter|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling (Salida) - Alliance Against Domestic Abuse||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||Chaffee County||Salida - Alliance Against Domestic Abuse||Alliance Against Domestic Abuse|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling - Tu Casa||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||Alamosa County||Tu Casa||Tu Casa|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Services for Eastern El Paso County - Community Outreach Center||Provides a location for agencies to meet with those in eastern El Paso county, so that they can access services/resources without having to travel long distances.
TESSA provides confidential victim advocacy to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. TESSA staff come to the community outreach center every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday by appointment only.
||El Paso County||Community Outreach Center||Community Outreach Center|
|Domestic Violence Support Groups - Alternative Horizons||Alternative Horizons offers free support groups that help encourage, educate and empower victims of domestic violence and their children.
||La Plata County||701 CAMINO DEL RIO||Alternative Horizons |
|Domestic Violence Support / Help for Abused Partners||Provides a 24-hour hotline, counseling, emergency shelter, and additional services the family may need to reach self-sufficiency.||Logan County||Help for Abused Partners||Help for Abused Partners|
|Domestic Violence Victim Advocacy & Counseling & Crisis Line - Centro de la Familia||Provides a variety of services to Hispanic women and their children who are victims of domestic violence, through support groups, crisis intervention, personal/legal advocacy, a 24-hour emergency crisis line, and individual counseling. These services are free of charge.||El Paso County||Centro de la Familia||Centro de la Familia |
|Individual and Family Domestic Violence Counseling - Alternative Horizons||Provides individual counseling for adult survivors, for youth who have been victimized by abusive dating relationships and for teens and children who have lived with domestic abuse in their homes.||La Plata County||701 CAMINO DEL RIO||Alternative Horizons |
|Nonresident Counseling - Gateway Domestic Violence Services||Offers the following counseling services to survivors of domestic violence:
- Individual counseling
- Short-term counseling
- Long-term counseling
- Same sex individual/group counseling
- Teen support individual/group therapy||Arapahoe County||Gateway Domestic Violence Services||Gateway Domestic Violence Services|
|Outreach Counseling Program (Boulder) - Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN)||Offers individual and group counseling to adult, teen, and child victims of domestic abuse. Drop-in groups and population-specific groups (i.e., Latina, LBGTQ, other survivors) are available throughout Boulder and Broomfield counties.||Boulder County||Boulder - Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN)||Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN)|
|Outreach Counseling Program (Lafayette) - Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN)||Offers individual and group counseling to adults, teens, and children. Drop-in groups and population-specific groups (i.e., Latina, LBGTQ, older survivors) are available throughout Boulder and Broomfield counties.||Boulder County||Lafayette (Tri-City) - Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN)||Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN)|
|Services / A Woman's Place||We offer a variety of free and confidential services including safety planning, individual and group counseling, legal advocacy, children's advocacy and more to women, men, transgender, nongender conforming people and families who have experienced domestic abuse||Weld County||A Woman's Place||A Woman's Place|
|Supportive Services for Victims of Domestic Violence - Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley||Offers emergency safe shelter for men, women, persons from the LGBTQ communities, and their children (ages 0-17), who are in imminent danger. Individuals may reside at the shelter for six weeks, with stays extended on a case-by-case basis. Also provides the following supportive services:
- Food, clothing, and other basic needs
- Domestic violence education
- Information about legal rights
- Referrals to community resources
- Individual and group counseling
- Case management
- Safety planning
- A 24 hour/7 day a week crisis line
- Support groups for survivors of domestic violence
- Financial Guidance
- Legal Advocacy, which provides assistance with temporary and permanent restraining orders and support at court proceedings
- Child and Youth services||Boulder County||Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley||Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley|
|Youth Program - Crossroads Safehouse||Provides services for youth, related to personal or caregiver's domestic violence relationships, including:
- Individual advocacy/counseling
- Support groups
- Presentations at schools and youth groups
- Emotional coping skill development||Larimer County||Crossroads Safehouse||Crossroads Safehouse|