|Alzheimer's Association - Western Slope||Offering:
- One-on-one Care Consults in person and over the phone, including referrals, resources, information, education, troubleshooting, and follow-up.
- Education classes from recognizing the warning signs, through end of life care, as well as legal and financial planning and healthy living.
- Support Groups for caregivers and persons with dementia or Alzheimer's.
- Information resources
- 24-hour Helpline (800) 272-3900
||Mesa County||Western Slope - Alzheimer's Association||Alzheimer's Association Colorado Chapters|
|Alzheimer's Resources (Pueblo/Southern Colorado) - Alzheimer's Association Colorado Chapters||Offers a variety of services to persons with Alzheimer's or Dementia and their caregivers or family members, including:
- The Safe Return Program; a nationwide system to help identify, locate, and return inidviduals who are memory impaired due to Alzheimer's disease or a related disorder to safety
- Support group meetings for persons with Alzheimer's and their family or caregivers
- A helpline provides telephone information, support, and referrals in Southern Colorado
- Family Options Counseling
- Community education workshops||Pueblo County||Pueblo/Southern Colorado - Alzheimer's Resources||Alzheimer's Association Colorado Chapters|
|Cancer Support - Pathfinders||Pathfinders is a support program for cancer and chronically ill patients, caregivers, and anyone experiencing grief and loss.
Some of Pathfinder's many services include:
- One-on-one counseling & skills training
- Navigation, advocacy and resource referral
- Support groups
- Grief & loss counseling
- Palliative care and end-of-life planning
- The Angel Volunteer program
- The Survivor-to-Survivor program
- Emergency financial aid||Pitkin County||189 Meadowood Dr. Aspen - Pathfinders||Pathfinders|
|Family Caregiver Support - Northwest Colorado Council of Governments||Provides support and counseling, funding assistance, supplemental services, and volunteer respite services in- and outside the home to family caregivers.||Summit County||Northwest Colorado Council of Governments||Northwest Colorado Council of Governments|
|OAA - Family Caregiver Support - Senior Resource Development Agency||Provides information, one-on-one support and assistance with respite for caregivers who provide in-home care for frail, disabled or chronically ill persons aged 60 years and older.||Pueblo County||Family Caregiver Support||Senior Resource Development Agency|
|Older Adult and Caregiver Services (Harlan St, Denver) - Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains||Older Adult and Caregiver Services is specifically designed to support older adults and their families as they wrestle with aging-related issues. These issues can range from concern for an aging parent's memory or physical health to finding affordable housing. Mental health counseling for caregivers and seniors dealing with difficult transitions is also available.||Denver County||Harlan St, Denver - Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains||Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains|
|Older Adult and Caregiver Services (Larimer County) – Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains||Older Adult and Caregiver Services is specifically designed to support older adults and their families as they wrestle with aging-related issues. Care management services and counseling are available for seniors ages 60 and older and their family members or caregivers. In some cases, services can be provided at the client's home.||Larimer County||Northern Colorado Services - Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountain||Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains|