|24 Hour Sexual Assault Hotline - Blue Bench||Provides a rape crisis hotline 24 hours/7 days a week.||Denver County||Blue Bench||Blue Bench|
|24-Hour Sexual Assault Hotline - Sexual Assault Services Organization||SASO’s 24-hour hotline has personal advocates available to help survivors, friends and family, professionals and the general public.
Services advocates provide may include:
- Listening and validating
- Referrals to counselors, healthcare providers or other professional and community resources
- Guidance through the hospital, law enforcement and court systems
- Other resource and referral as needed
All calls are free and confidential.||La Plata County||701 South Camino Del Rio||Sexual Assault Services Organization (SASO)|
|Advocacy for Abuse Victims - Deaf DOVE||Provides services that empower and offer hope to survivors of domestic violence/sexual assault in Colorado who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Deaf-blind or Children of Deaf Adults (CODAs); services include:
- Victim service provider training
- Developing a safety plan
- Youth prevention workshops (relationship abuse, bullying, domestic violence, sexual assault)
- Information and resources that provide legal, medical, victim, emotional help and survivor mentorship.
- Crisis intervention
- Video phone hotline
- Support groups
- Deaf culture training workshops
- Community education workshops
||Denver County||Deaf Overcoming Violence through Empowerment (DOVE)||Deaf Overcoming Violence through Empowerment (DOVE)|
|Domestic Violence Hotline and Advocacy - Rise Above Violence||Provides support and advocacy for survivors of domestic violence or sexual assault and training and education to the community on the subject of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.
- Immediate crisis intervention available 24 hours a day by an advocate trained to listen and provide support. Call anytime day or night at (970) 264-9075.
- Court Advocate to explain the criminal justice system and assist with civil restraining orders.
- Emergency transportation to safe shelter. Shelter provided by the SW Safehouse.
- Advocates to assist with other community agencies and supportive organizations.
- Information and referrals.
- Speakers and trainers to provide community education.||Archuleta County||Confidential||Rise Above Violence|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Safe House & Crisis Line (Colorado Springs) - TESSA||Provides emergency shelter, food, case management, counseling, and support to female survivors of domestic violence/sexual assault and their children. May also be able to provide local hotel assistance to male survivors and their children on a case by case basis.
||El Paso County||Colorado Springs - TESSA||TESSA|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Safe House & Crisis Line - Tu Casa||Provides emergency shelter, food, case management, counseling, and support to female survivors of domestic violence/sexual assault and their children. This program is also able to assist survivors of elder abuse, human trafficking, child abuse, and hate crimes.||Alamosa County||Tu Casa||Tu Casa|
|Mental Health Services - Mental Health Partners||A comprehensive mental health and substance use treatment provider with clinic locations in Boulder and Broomfield counties. Services include:
- 24/7 mental health crisis intervention and care (in-person and over the phone)
- Outpatient services for infants, children, adolescents, adults and families
- Substance abuse treatment and withdrawal management (detoxification and residential programs)
- Rape crisis counseling and support
- Bilingual/bi-cultural services
- Individual and group treatment settings||Boulder County||Mental Health Partners||Mental Health Partners|
|Outreach Program/Westcliffe||Providing individual advocacy for victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. Meetings are once a week, on Fridays from 10am-1pm at the Hanssen Haus in Westcliffe. This program serves Fremont and Custer county.
If you have been assaulted, please know that whatever you did to survive the assault was the right action. No matter what the circumstances, no one deserves to be victimized. It was NOT your fault.||Custer County||Outreach Program/Westcliffe||Family Crisis Services, Inc.|
|Sexual Assault Advocacy - Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA)||Offers a 24/7 crisis line to victims of sexual assault which includes crisis intervention, medical and legal advocacy/support, and information/referral. Counseling services are offered by phone and advocates are available to accompany survivors to the hospital and local police departments and provide legal and medical advocacy.
Group therapy and trauma informed yoga is also available for adult survivors of sexual assault. Secondary survivor groups are available for family and friends of sexual assault survivors.
The education and prevention programs offer a peer educator program addressing dating violence in area high schools.||Boulder County||Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA)||Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA)|
|Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (Air Force Academy) - United States Air Force||Provides advocacy and support to survivors of sexual assault in the Air Force. Also provides prevention education, training and outreach.||El Paso County||Air Force Academy - United States Air Force||United States Air Force|
|Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (Peterson Air Force Base) - United States Air Force||Provides advocacy and support to survivors of sexual assault in the Air Force. Also provides prevention education, training and outreach.||El Paso County||Peterson Air Force Base - United States Air Force||United States Air Force|
|Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (Schriever Air Force Base) - United States Air Force||Provides advocacy and support to survivors of sexual assault in the Air Force. Also provides prevention education, training and outreach.||El Paso County||Schriever Air Force Base - United States Air Force||United States Air Force|
|Sexual Assault Support and Prevention / S.A.R.A., Inc.||Confidential, trauma-informed advocacy; forensic interviewing; forensic medical examinations; trauma-focused therapy; culturally specific and language accessible outreach and advocacy; community education; and coordination of multi-disciplinary teams throughout the district.
Urgent Services Provided: 24 hour Hotline
||Morgan County||S.A.R.A.,Inc. / Sexual Assault Response Advocates||S.A.R.A.,Inc. / Sexual Assault Response Advocates|
|Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy (Larimer County) - Sexual Assault Victim Advocates (SAVA)||Provides the following confidential services to victims of sexual assault ages 14 and older:
- Advocacy through the 24/7 rape crisis hotline
- In-person advocacy
- Emergency crisis intervention
- Support groups
- On-going and follow-up supportive services to anyone impacted
by sexual assault, attempted sexual assault, and/or incest
- Referrals for medical exams, STD testing, and treatment
- Help filing protection orders
||Larimer County||Larimer County - Sexual Assault Victim Advocates (SAVA)||Sexual Assault Victim Advocates (SAVA)|
|Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy (Weld County) - Sexual Assault Victim Advocates (SAVA)||SAVA is dedicated to providing services to anyone affected by sexual violence in Larimer and Weld County in Northern Colorado. Whether the assault happened to you or a loved one, SAVA can provide advocacy and support regardless of when the assault happened.
In addition to providing direct services to survivors, SAVA aims to reduce the incidence of sexual violence in our community through prevention education programming for youth. Our programs help youth ages 8-18 create safer spaces for themselves and others by addressing the root causes of sexual violence, promoting healthy relationships, and increasing social activism and leadership skills
||Weld County||Weld County / Sexual Assault Victim Advocates (SAVA)||Sexual Assault Victim Advocates (SAVA)|
|Sexual Harassment/Assault Response & Prevention (Ft Carson) - United States Army||Provides prevention services, as well as victim advocacy services to those who have experienced sexual assault and/or harassment.
||El Paso County||Fort Carson - United States Army||United States Army|
|Victim Advocacy - Advocates for Victims of Assault||Provides 24-hour crisis intervention for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and trauma. Services include the following:
- Crisis line available 24 hours/7 days a week
- Emergency shelter for women, children, and men
- Legal advocacy
- Information and referral to community agencies
On-call advocates are available in person and over the phone 24 hours/7 days a week, 365 days a year.||Summit County||Advocates for Victims of Assault||Advocates for Victims of Assault|
|Victim Advocacy Services - Advocates Victim Assistance Team||Provides the following to individuals who have been victims of crime:
- Safe housing
- Court advocacy
- Crisis intervention
- Legal assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Safety planning
- Referrals and information
- Community outreach and education||Grand County||Advocates Victim Assistance Team||Advocates Victim Assistance Team|