|Community Evaluation Team and Crisis Intervention - Youth Services Department of Moffat County||Provides crisis intervention services in-person or over the phone for youth in conflict with parents or law enforcement.
Offers 24-hour on-call, family mediation program and screening services for juveniles who are being considered for juvenile detention.||Moffat County||Youth Services Department of Moffat County||Youth Services Department of Moffat County |
|Co-Parenting Classes - Parenting After Divorce||Provides classes to enable parents living apart to work together in a co-operative, business-like manner to have a positive, direct impact on how well and how quickly their children adjust to their new circumstance and return to normal levels of functioning.
- Are available online
- Meet the requirements of courts throughout Colorado
- Reflect the most recent research about children of divorce||Denver County||Parenting After Divorce||Parenting After Divorce|
|Parenting Classes (Larimer County) - Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains||Parenting education classes are available for Larimer County parents, including a 12-week Nurturing Parenting class, the Re-think: Anger Management for Parents class, the 4-week Parenting Your Teenager class, and Drop-In Community Parenting classes. Classes are available for parents and caregivers who desire to strengthen parenting skills, learn more about child development, and increase healthy family relationships.||Larimer County||Northern Colorado Services - Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountain||Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains|
|Parenting Classes - Robert A Miller Educational Resource Center||Offers an eight-week parenting class that will assist parents in every aspect of communicating with their children. The class is open to all parents, including new or expecting parents as well as parents dealing with teens.||Denver County||Robert A Miller Educational Resource Center||Robert A Miller Educational Resource Center|
|Parenting Education / (Weld) Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains||The Parenting Education and Support program offers a number of different classes in Larimer and Weld Counties that teach parents empathy, loving discipline, normal child development, how to be present for your child, how to listen and reason, and how to take time for yourself when you are stressed.||Weld County||Northern Colorado Services - Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountain||Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains|
|Parenting Support Services - Parenting and Fatherhood Center||Offers the following services to parents and individuals in a parenting role:
- Parenting classes (for voluntary or court-ordered participants)
- Court-ordered supervised visitation
- Therapeutic visitation, where a social worker works with parents on parenting techniques
- Case management, problem-solving, and advocacy for individuals dealing with divorce, custody, visitation, parenting time, enforcement of orders, or court-ordered services||Denver County||Parenting and Fatherhood Center||Parenting and Fatherhood Center|
|Partners in Parenting||Parenting classes for divorcing parents in conjunction with the 21st Judicial District. These classes focus on how parents can help their children weather divorce as unharmed as possible.
All classes held at Docs on Call, 3150 N. 12th Street, Grand Junction. The child(rens) parent will not be in class together.
- Children's reaction to divorce
- Meeting your children's needs
- Managing anger
- Effects of conflict on children
- Setting and respecting boundaries
||Mesa County||Partners in Parenting||Partners in Parenting|