Bereavement Support Groups
Bereavement Support Groups subcategories:
- Adult Parental Loss Support Groups (2/0)
- Bereaved Child Support Groups (6/11)
- Bereaved Parent Support Groups (9/10)
- General Bereavement Support Groups (27/22)
- Homicide Survivors Support Groups (1/1)
- Pet Loss Support Groups (2/1)
- Suicide Survivors Support Groups (6/8)
- Terminal Illness Support Groups (3/4)
- War Related Bereavement Support Groups (1/1)
- Widow/Widower Support Groups (1/7)
The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were orginally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Refferal Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave, El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of there listing of human service terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.
Mutual support groups whose members are people who have experienced the loss of a loved one. The groups meet in-person, by telephone or via the Internet; and focus on helping participants accept their loss, express their grief, move through the bereavement process and put their lives back together.
Navigation Tips [+/-]