|Addiction Support Group - Narcotics Anonymous Colorado Region||Off the Wall offers support groups and information to individuals living with addictions and willing to recover.
Meetings are held in Fort Collins, Loveland, Berthoud, Estes Park, and Greeley.||Larimer County||Narcotics Anonymous Colorado Region||Narcotics Anonymous Northeast Front Range Region|
|Drug and Alcohol Education - Empowerment Program||Offers a support group to help women focus on cognitive and behavioral skills that promote sober living and recovery from addiction to drugs and alcohol.||Denver County||Empowerment Program||Empowerment Program|
|NA Meetings - Pikes Peak Area of Narcotics Anonymous||Free support group for those seeking recovery from drugs.||El Paso County||Pikes Peak Area of Narcotics Anonymous||Pikes Peak Area of Narcotics Anonymous |
|Narcotics Anonymous Meetings||NA is a non-profit fellowship of men and women for who struggle with substance abuse.
||Mesa County||No Physical Address||Narcotics Anonymous|
|Substance Abuse and Behavioral Health Treatment - Creative Treatment Options||Operates as an outpatient drug/alcohol abuse treatment program with offices located throughout the Metro Denver area. Provides education and training to identify and cope with both interpersonal processes that lead to criminal conduct and substance abuse.
Treatment providing in the following areas:
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Court Ordered Treatment
- DWAI and DUI
- Domestic Violence
- Anger Management
- Peer Recovery Coaching
- Support Groups||Jefferson County||Creative Treatment Options||Creative Treatment Options|
|Substance Abuse Services - Harmony Foundation||Offers several services for adults with drug and alcohol disorders including:
- Residential evaluation services such as medically managed inpatient detoxification, clinical/psychological assessments, treatment and continuing care planning.
- Residential variable length of stay treatment that includes individual and group counseling, medical and psychological assessments, mental health services and MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment).
- Weekend Intensive Outpation Program (IOP) on campus open to the community. Program is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for a minimum of 6 weeks (12 weeks recommended). Includes MAT and Mental Health Services.
Medication Assisted Treatment options include buprenorphine, naltrexone and other medications as indicated.
Mental Health Services include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Co-occurring disorders mental health services
- Individual psychotherapy sessions and Recovery Coach sessions
- Access to Recovery Support Groups||Larimer County||Harmony Foundation||Harmony Foundation |
|Substance Abuse Support Groups - ALANO Club||Provides a meeting place and support for recovering alcoholics and substance abusers. There are a variety of meetings for 12 step recovery groups, including Alcoholics Anonymous, Alanon, Alateen, Narcotics Anonymous, 3 Point Club, Cocaine Anonymous, and CO-Dependent.
Meetings can be both open or closed, and membership is open to any person in recovery, as well as family members, friends and others who themselves do not have substance abuse problems.||Pueblo County||Substance Abuse||ALANO Club|
|Support Groups - Narcotics Anonymous||Offers a twelve-step program for individuals who have been addicted to drugs. Meetings are held at various locations throughout the Metro Denver area.||Denver County||Narcotics Anonymous||Narcotics Anonymous|
|Support Groups of Northwest Colorado - Cocaine Anonymous of Colorado||Offers support groups for individuals with drug and alcohol additions. Uses the Twelve Step Program developed by Alcoholics Anonymous.||Denver County||Cocaine Anonymous of Colorado||Cocaine Anonymous of Colorado|
|Support Groups of Southeast Colorado - Cocaine Anonymous of Colorado||Offers support groups for individuals with drug and alcohol additions. Uses the Twelve Step Program developed by Alcoholics Anonymous.||Denver County||Cocaine Anonymous of Colorado||Cocaine Anonymous of Colorado|