|Comadres Unidas (Friends United) - Latina SafeHouse||Provides a six-week support group in a safe, undisclosed environment to address unresolved trauma, anxiety, and depression resulting from domestic violence. Referrals are provided to partnering organizations for more extensive individualized counseling. Emphasis is placed on the values of family and spirituality, and victims are supported in reflecting on their relationship from a cultural context to decipher their options for ensuring the safety of themselves and their children.||Denver County||Latina SafeHouse - Support Group/Support Services||Latina SafeHouse|
|Community Education & Prevention - Alternative Horizons||Alternative Horizons facilitates general educational presentations within the community, with specific prevention curriculum to Middle School through College aged youth.
Alternative Horizons also provides Workplace Violence Presentations to employers as well as bilingual and bicultural educational workshops as well.
Contact the agency to find out more about presentations and workshops available at local schools and businesses.||La Plata County||Alternative Horizons||Alternative Horizons |
|Domestic Violence Outreach (Main Office) - Family Tree||Provides short-term support, safety planning, and referrals for victims of domestic violence. Support groups with an educational approach toward healing are also available.
The program also provides community education workshops to increase awareness of domestic violence for both adults and youth.||Jefferson County||Main Office - Family Tree||Family Tree|
|Domestic Violence Services and Safehouse - Advocate Safehouse Project||Advocate Safehouse Project provides the following comprehensive and confidential services:
- 24-Hour Help Line - Offers crisis intervention, client education, emotional support, advocacy, information and referrals by telephone or person, 365 days a year.
- Safehouse Program – Provides emergency shelter for survivors in danger with crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals.
- Outreach Program – Provides crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals for survivors residing in the community.
- Latina Outreach Program - Provides crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals to Latina survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Community Awareness and Education Program – Provides opportunities to inform and educate members of the community on the development of healthy relationships to prevent domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Volunteer Advocate Program - Provides ASP and the community with support for the 24-Hour Help Line with volunteer advocates. Volunteer advocates receive 30+ hours of training.
||Garfield County||Advocate Safehouse Project||Advocate Safehouse Project|
|Domestic Violence / Sexual Assault Advocacy & Support - Tu Casa||Provides services to support survivors of domestic and sexual violence. These services include victim advocacy, safe housing, counseling, and more. This program is also able to assist survivors of elder abuse, human trafficking, child abuse, and hate crimes.||Alamosa County||Tu Casa||Tu Casa|
|Domestic Violence / Sexual Assault Counseling Program (Colorado Springs) - TESSA||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||El Paso County||Colorado Springs - TESSA||TESSA|
|Domestic Violence /Sexual Assault Services (Salida) - Alliance Against Domestic Abuse||AADA provides emergency shelter, 24-hour crisis intervention, financial assistance, peer and support group, court advocacy, assistance with restraining orders and divorce papers, children’s services, information and referrals to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, as well as community education and prevention efforts. All services provided by AADA are confidential and free of charge to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Call (719) 539-7347 for more information.||Chaffee County||Salida - Alliance Against Domestic Abuse||Alliance Against Domestic Abuse|
|Domestic Violence Support Group - Alternatives to Violence||Provides advocacy and support in a group setting to adults impacted by domestic violence.||Larimer County||Alternatives to Violence||Alternatives to Violence|
|Domestic Violence Support Groups - Alternative Horizons||Alternative Horizons offers free support groups that help encourage, educate and empower victims of domestic violence and their children.
Support/therapy group services does include children and teens who may also be victims of domestic violence themselves or who have witnessed or experienced family violence.
Group meetings are exclusively for females, however one-on-one support for males may also be made available if needed.
Support group meetings are available in English and Spanish upon request.||La Plata County||Alternative Horizons||Alternative Horizons |
|Domestic Violence Support - S.H.A.R.E., Inc.||Provides bilingual support for victims of domestic violence and their children||Morgan County||S.H.A.R.E., Inc.||S.H.A.R.E., Inc. |
|English Outreach Program - Crossroads Safehouse||Provides individual advocacy for adult victims of domestic violence and facilitates a weekly support group.||Larimer County||Crossroads Safehouse||Crossroads Safehouse|
|Sí, Puedo! (Domestic Violence Services) - Centro de la Familia||Centro de la Familia provides a variety of services to Hispanic women and their children who are victims of domestic violence, through support groups, crisis intervention, personal/legal advocacy, a 24-hour emergency hotline, and individual counseling. These services are free of charge. Call or walk in for more information.
||El Paso County||Centro de la Familia||Centro de la Familia |
|Spanish Outreach Program - Crossroads Safehouse||Provides individual advocacy for Spanish-speaking adult victims of domestic violence, facilitates a weekly support group at La Familia, and provides advocacy services at the Workforce Center and the Northside Aztlan Center by appointment.||Larimer County||Crossroads Safehouse||Crossroads Safehouse|
|Support Group - Advocates Building Peaceful Communities||Offers a weekly support group for women who are victims of domestic violence.||Routt County||Advocates Building Peaceful Communities||Advocates Building Peaceful Communities|
|Support Groups - Crisis Center||Offers various support groups for adults who have been or are being verbally, sexually, emotionally, or physically abused. Provided at locations in Douglas and Elbert County.||Douglas County||Crisis Center||Crisis Center|
|Supportive Services for Victims of Domestic Violence - Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley||Offers emergency safe shelter for men, women, persons from the LGBTQ communities, and their children (ages 0-17), who are in imminent danger. Individuals may reside at the shelter for six weeks, with stays extended on a case-by-case basis. Also provides the following supportive services:
- Food, clothing, and other basic needs
- Domestic violence education
- Information about legal rights
- Referrals to community resources
- Individual and group counseling
- Case management
- Safety planning
- A 24 hour/7 day a week crisis line
- Support groups for survivors of domestic violence
- Financial Guidance
- Legal Advocacy, which provides assistance with temporary and permanent restraining orders and support at court proceedings
- Child and Youth services||Boulder County||Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley||Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley|
|Wraparound Services for Victims of Domestic Violence - Servicios de la Raza||The VISTAS (Victims in Safe Transition and Self-Sufficiency) program offers services to victims of domestic violence and their families throughout the state of Colorado, including the following:
- Case management
- Victim and legal advocacy
- Crisis intervention
- 24-hour crisis line
- Assistance with victims’ compensation
- Support groups
- Referrals and assistance in accessing free or low-cost legal representation for family and immigration cases||Denver County||Servicios de la Raza||Servicios de la Raza|