In Home Assistance
In Home Assistance subcategories:
- Errand Running/Shopping Assistance (10/12)
- Home Maintenance and Minor Repair Grants/Loans (2/0)
- Home Maintenance and Minor Repair Services (24/13)
- Homemaker Assistance (39/40)
- Housekeeping Assistance (9/10)
- In Home Hair and Nail Care (1/1)
- In Home Meal Preparation (5/10)
- Personal Care (54/37)
- Residential Snow Shoveling (7/8)
- Supported Living Services for Adults With Disabilities (31/15)
- Yard Maintenance (11/11)
The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were orginally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Refferal Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave, El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of there listing of human service terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.
Programs that provide assistance in performing routine household, yard and personal care activities for older adults, people with disabilities, eligible low income people, families whose normal routines have been disrupted by an emergency or others who need or want these services. The objective of in-home assistance is to help the recipient sustain independent living in a clean, safe and healthy home environment.
Navigation Tips [+/-]