|Community-Based Services - Denver Children's Home||Community-based services include the following programs:
- Intensive In-Home Therapy helps to stabilize fractured families overwhelmed with mental health, substance abuse, neglect, and physical and emotional abuse.
- The Family Resource Center helps distressed families address barriers to achieving a safe and stable home environment by helping them make connections to services they need through classes, advocacy and support.
- Outpatient Therapy offers services to clients transitioning from one Denver Children's Home program to a lower level of care or reentering the community.||Denver County||Denver Children's Home||Denver Children's Home|
|Community Life Center (Grant Ave) - Matthews House||Offers case management, community navigation, parent education, and recreation in one location to help families reduce barriers while working towards self-sufficiency.
The community life center also offers different, free classes to the community. Some classes are available in Spanish:
- Zumba and Yoga
- Family dinners
- Open Gym
- Adult Education in Spanish (Elementary and High School Level)
- Homework Assistance
- GED Preparation English and Spanish
- Best start for babies classes
- Parent Cafe Classes
- Restaurant Ready Training Program
- Best Starts for Toddlers Classes||Larimer County||Grant Ave - Matthews House||Matthews House |
|Family Resource Support - Catholic Charities of Pueblo||Provides families support, advocacy and resource development to strengthen families. Utilizing the Standards of Quality, families receive the knowledge and resource tools to become self-reliant.||Pueblo County||Catholic Charities Diocese of Pueblo||Catholic Charities Diocese of Pueblo|
|Family Support - Morgan County Family Center||Provides an advocate - facilitated assessment to identify areas where a family may be in need of resources, and then connects them to those community resources. Main focus is on families that have potential risk factors that may lead to child abuse or neglect.||Morgan County||Morgan County Family Center||Morgan County Family Center|
|Family Supports - Developmental Disabilities Resource Center||Family Support provides funding to address disability related needs, as well as information, support and resource coordination.||Jefferson County||Developmental Disabilities Resource Center||Developmental Disabilities Resource Center|
|Family Support Services - Delta Family Center||Provides a variety of educational and support services for families in Delta County.
- Parenting Groups
- Ages and Stages Screening
- Family Advocacy
- Translation Assistance
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Classes
- Meal Preparation Classes through Cooking Matters
- Health Care Resources including Medicaid / CHP+ Application Assistance||Delta County||822 Grand Avenue||Delta Family Center|
|Family Support Services - La Plata Family Center Coalition||The La Plata Family Centers Coalition provides direct support for families to reach and maintain self-sufficiency.
- Access to Health Care, application assistance
- School Readiness Program
- Early Childhood Education
- Parent Education
- Parents as Teachers
- Love & Logic
- Bayfield Center After School & Summer Enrichment Program
- Colorado Community Response (CCR)
- Fort Lewis Mesa offers outreach, school readiness
Multiple locations. Call for information on services availability, time and location.
||La Plata County||150 TECH CENTER DR||La Plata Family Centers Coalition|
|Resource Coordination - Morgan County Interagency Oversight Group||Fact Conference coordinates community resources for children and families who are multi-system involved or at-risk of becoming multi-system involved.
||Morgan County||Morgan County Interagency Oversight Group||Morgan County Interagency Oversight Group|
|Support Program for Children from Families with Addictions - Betty Ford Center||Offers a four day prevention and education program for children from families experiencing addiction. Parents or caregivers join their children for a portion of the program. The adult component includes parent education and support.||Arapahoe County||Betty Ford Center||Betty Ford Center|
|Youth and Family Center (Mason Ct) - Matthews House||Empowers young adults ages 14 - 23 who lack significant family support to transition successfully into adulthood. Support services include:
- Education advancement
- Safe places program
- Job readiness counseling
- Experiential education activities
Also provides one-on-one facilitation to help at-risk families build resiliency and navigate difficulties in the areas of parenting, money management, job readiness, and healthy relationships. Offered on a short-term basis (3 - 6 months).||Larimer County||Mason Ct - Matthews House||Matthews House |