|Benefits Assistance / Department of Human Services (Morgan)||Applying for Benefits:
You will find more information about Am I Eligible and can apply for benefits online at Colorado PEAK, by visiting: https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/.
Applicants can also fill out the application below or pick up one at our office and return it to the Morgan County Department of Human Services located at:
Morgan County Human Services
800 East Beaver Avenue
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
||Morgan County||Department of Human Services (Morgan)||Department of Human Services (Morgan)|
|Children's Health Plan Plus and Medicaid Enrollment - Pueblo Stepup||Conducts screening and application assistance to enroll children under age 19 in government sponsored health insurance plans, either Medicaid or Children's Health Plan Plus (CHP+). CHP+ is for children whose families earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to afford private health care.||Pueblo County||Children's Health Plan Plus & Medicaid Enrollment||Pueblo Stepup|
|Disability Transportation Assistance (Jefferson) - Easter Seals Colorado||Offers Access-a-Ride assessments, replacement cards and recertification for adults with physical or cognitive disabilities.||Jefferson County||Jefferson - Easter Seals Colorado||Easter Seals Colorado|
|Housing and Benefits Services - Center for Independence||CFI offers housing location assistance, nursing home transition, case management, benefit advocacy and application assistance.
- Assist the consumer in finding possible housing leads.
- Assist the consumer in completing paperwork or applications if needed due to the consumer's disability.
- Advocate on behalf of the consumer in an effort to resolve landlord/tenant issues. Assist the consumer in understanding their rights/responsibilities as a tenant.
- Assist a consumer in finding possible housing options when being discharged from a hospital.
- Assist consumers in finding possible housing options and supports when an individual wishes to move from a nursing home back to the community.
- Work with a consumer to help prevent the possibility of a nursing home placement.
- Assist a consumer in finding possible funding for durable medical or other equipment which would help them to remain independent in their chosen housing environment.
- Assisting the consumer in finding vendors who can do home modifications.
- Answer questions about the ADA, Fair Housing, Service Animals, Therapy Animals and Companion Animals.
Assistance with applying for any Federal or State Benefit program
- Social Security (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Medicare, Medicaid, Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Temporary Aid for Needy Families (TANF/Colorado Works)
- Food Stamps (SNAP), Section 8 Housing Vouchers, Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND)
We are not an emergency services organization. We do not have housing of our own nor do we have funds for rent, security deposits or other emergency situations. We are not a legal agency and cannot give legal advice.
||Mesa County||740 Gunnison Avenue, Grand Junction - Center for Independence, Western Slope||Center for Independence, Western Slope|
|Options / Benefits Counseling - Aging and Disability Resources of Colorado||Options counseling provides information and support to adults over 60 and adults over 18 with a disability and their family members as they explore their options for long term supports and services. Options Counseling is person centered and explores all options, including public assistance and private pay.||Mesa County||510 29 1/2 Road||Aging and Disability Resources of Colorado|
|PEAK (Kit Carson County) Health and Human Services||PEAK is a website through which Coloradans can access information about and apply for government medical, food, cash assistance, and child care assistance programs. Once enrolled in a program, clients may use the site to check and update their accounts on-line.||Kit Carson County||Kit Carson County Department Human Services & Child Welfare||Kit Carson County Department Human Services & Child Welfare|
|PEAK / Weld County Department of Human Services||PEAK is a website:
||Weld County||Department of Human Services (Weld)||Department of Human Services (Weld)|
|Program Eligibility and Application Kit (PEAK) - State of Colorado||Provides information online for the Program Eligibility and Application Kit (PEAK). Individuals can input their information and to find out if they are eligible for public benefit programs, including medical assistance such as Medicaid or CHP+, SNAP, TANF, and other programs.||Denver County||State of Colorado||State of Colorado|