|Adult Day Program - Eagle Valley Senior Life||Eagle Valley Senior Life provides a day program for adults age 55 and over who can no longer manage independently or who are socially isolated.
Participants benefit from increased mental, physical and social stimulation through games, exercises and other social activities. Caregivers also benefit by being able to attend to their own personal needs.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Yoga Classes
- Crafts||Eagle County||455 Nottingham Ranch Road - Eagle Valley Senior Life||Eagle Valley Senior Life|
|Colorado Respite Coalition (Jefferson) - Easter Seals Colorado||Supports respite care through:
- assisting individuals searching for respite care
- training respite providers and caregivers
- information and referral to community resources
- financial assistance, as funds are available||Jefferson County||Jefferson - Easter Seals Colorado||Easter Seals Colorado|
|Family Caregiver Assistance - Eagle Valley Senior Life||Eagle Valley Senior Life provides family caregiver support through financial assistance for other caregiver services.
Financial assistance may be provided for caregiver services for up to 30 hours. Services must be utilized within a three-month period. Caregivers are eligible to re-apply at the end of the established three-month period.
After submitting the application and waiver, a staff member will work with the caregiver to select the appropriate/eligible caregiver service.
Caregiver services are limited to the following licensed agencies:
- Visiting Angels
- HomeCare & Hospice of the Valley
- Caring4You Homecare||Eagle County||455 Nottingham Ranch Road - Eagle Valley Senior Life||Eagle Valley Senior Life|
|Kids & Family Programs - Community Connections, Inc.||The Kids & Family program assist parents with accessing services available to their child in regards to intellectual, developmental, or physical disabilities.
Services may include:
-The Early Intervention Program (birth to 3)
-Children's HCBS Waiver (birth to 17 at risk of being placed in a nursing home)
-Children with Autism Waiver (birth to 5 with autism who have intensive behavioral needs)
-Children's Extensive Support (CES) Waiver 9birth to 17 with intensive behavioral or medical needs)
-Family Support Services Program (families with a child of any age with a developmental disability)
-TAMBO Respite Program (6 months to 20 years, for families with a child with a disability who need a break from caregiving)
22 W North St.
Cortez, CO 81321||La Plata County||Community Connections, Inc.||Community Connections, Inc.|
|Senior Assistance Program - Partnership for Age-Friendly Communities||Provides specific grants for elderly persons whose needs are not being met with the following issues:
- Dental care
- Limited prescriptions
- Adult day care
- Respite care
- In-home assistance
- Handicapped equipment and home modifications
- Home repairs||Larimer County||Partnership for Age-Friendly Communities||Partnership for Age-Friendly Communities|
|Support for Individuals with ALS - ALS Association (Rocky Mountain Chapter)||Offers assistance to individuals living with ALS in the following ways by:
- Offering support groups for individuals diagnosed with ALS and their families
- Providing free loans of augmentative communication devices and durable medical equipment.
- Accepting donations on behalf of the association, and pick-ups may be available for certain items.
- Conducting home visits by a case manager on a yearly or as needed basis.
- Giving out comprehensive information about ALS and offering referrals.
- Offering up to $1000 per ALS patient, per year, for respite care.
||Denver County||ALS Association (Rocky Mountain Chapter)||ALS Association (Rocky Mountain Chapter)|