|Adult Career Development Program - Goodwill Industries of Denver||Provides job skills training and career path development for individuals receiving TANF to secure employment or long-term benefits. Through career classes, job assessments, job training programs, job placement, and individual support, Goodwill’s job counselors help individuals explore what motivates them and their career interests.||Denver County||Goodwill Industries of Denver||Goodwill Industries of Denver|
|Colorado Employment First - Rio Blanco County Department of Social Services||Increases employment for food stamp participants through support, referrals, accountability, and community work. Designed to ensure that all able-bodied food stamp participants are engaged in activities that will improve their lives.
||Rio Blanco County||Rio Blanco County Department of Social Services||Rio Blanco County Department of Social Services|
|Colorado Works - Phillips County - Department of Social Services||Serves low-income families with children by providing income assistance and supportive services to help participants become and remain self-sufficient. It is federally funded with TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) dollars, which requires participation in work related activities.||Phillips County||Phillips County - Department of Social Services||Phillips County - Department of Social Services|
|Colorado Works (TANF) - Pueblo County Social Services||Colorado Works (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) provides financial and employment support to low-income families. Assistance and services provided may include child care, cash payments, transportation, counseling, help finding employment, and other services.||Pueblo County||Adult Services||Pueblo County Social Services|
|Colorado Works (TANF) - Routt County Department of Human Services||Colorado Works (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) provides financial and employment support to low-income families. Assistance and services provided may include child care, cash payments, transportation, counseling, help finding employment, and other services.
Participants in Routt County are eligible for assistance totaling sixty months maximum in their lifetime. Participants are required to complete an Individual Responsibility Contract.||Routt County||Routt County Department of Human Services||Routt County Department of Human Services|
|Colorado Works - Yuma County - Department of Social Services||Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) is the Federal name for the program that is known in Colorado as Colorado Works.
Colorado Works, or TANF, provides temporary financial assistance to households with children.
Financial payments vary according to the size of the family and the income of the parents.||Yuma County||Yuma County - Department of Social Services||Yuma County - Department of Social Services |
|Employment First Program - Montrose County||The Employment First Program is for individuals applying / receiving Food Assistance benefits who are unemployed or under-employed (less than 30 hours a week)
||Montrose County||1845 S. Townsend Avenue, Montrose - Montrose County Public Health||Montrose County Health and Human Services|
|Family Service Center - Pueblo County Social Services||Provides the following assistance programs:
- Medicaid for families with dependent children OR for pregnant women.
- Colorado Works Cash Assistance Program.
- Food Assistance Program
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
||Pueblo County||Family Service Center - Pueblo County Social Services||Pueblo County Social Services|
|Financial Services - Eagle County Department of Human Services||Financial services for those who are eligible.
Financial Assistance Programs:
- Colorado WORKS (TANF): FInancial assistance for families who are pregnant or have dependent children in the home
- Old Age Pension (OAP): Cash benefits for adults over age 60 whose income is below the state's standard.
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND: Financial assistance to those age 18-59 who have applied for Social Security Insurance (SSI) benefits.
- Aid to the Blind (AB): Financial assistance for adults who are legally blind and who do not receive Social Security Insurance (SSI).
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP): Winter heat assistance program for qualifying households. Program only available November 1 through April 30. No application available until that time. Call Western Colorado 2-1-1 (dial 211) to have an application mailed to you during the LEAP season
Eagle County HS Office Locations:
100 W. Beaver Creek Blvd. #107
PO Box 3419
Avon, CO 81620
PO Box 660
Eagle, CO 81631
0020 Eagle County Drive, Suite E
El Jebel, CO 81623
970-328-9586||Eagle County||Eagle County Department of Human Services||Eagle County Department of Human Services|
|Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (TANF) Washington County / Department of Social Services||Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) is the Federal name for the program that is known in Colorado as Colorado Works.
Family with support Colorado Works, or TANF, provides temporary financial assistance to households with children. Financial payments vary according to the size of the family and the income of the parents.
||Washington County||Washington County - Department of Social Services||Washington County - Department of Social Services|
|Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) - Mesa County Workforce Center||The Career Development Program, also referred to as the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). The Career Development Program is to provide services that prepare individuals for full time, self-sufficient employment.
BASIC SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Resume Assistance
- Job Search Tips
- Interviewing Preparation
- Information on Community Resources and Programs
- Labor Market Information
- Specialized assessment of skill levels and interest
- Individual Employment Plan case management
INDIVIDUALIZED CAREER AND TRAINING SERVICES INCLUDE(program eligibility required):
- Support Services to obtain or maintain employment
- Short-term Pre-vocational Services
- Occupational Skills Training
- On-The-Job Training (OJT)
- Paid Work Experience||Mesa County||512 29 1/2 Road||Colorado Department of Labor and Employment|