|Day, Vocational, and Employment Services - Developmental Disabilities Resource Center||Employment services are available for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Colorado.||Jefferson County||Developmental Disabilities Resource Center||Developmental Disabilities Resource Center|
|Employment and Vocational Support Services - Mountain Valley Developmental Services||Our employment services provide opportunities to work in a variety of settings located throughout the community and provides ongoing support to maintain employment including:
- Job development and exploration services
- Job analysis to match potential employee’s skills with employer needs
- Support to employer and employee
- Instruction of skills to increase productivity and independence
- Development of appropriate interpersonal relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Information and training on the use of public transportation
- Employment at Mountain Valley Textile & Gifts store in downtown Glenwood Springs.
- Employment and training opportunities are also available by being served at Mountain Valley Greenhouse located at the Main agency of Mountain Valley Developmental services.
||Garfield County||700 Mt. Sopris Drive, Glenwood Springs - Mountain Valley Developmental Services||Mountain Valley Developmental Services|
|Employment for Individuals with Disabilities (Colorado Springs) - Blue Star Recyclers||Offers employment opportunities for individuals with autism and other disabilities. These positions include the deconstruction of IT assets and other electronics, warehouse and logistics team positions.||El Paso County||Colorado Springs - Blue Star Recyclers||Blue Star Recyclers|
|Employment for Individuals with Disabilities (Denver) - Blue Star Recyclers||Offers employment opportunities for individuals with autism and other disabilities. These positions include the deconstruction of IT assets and other electronics, warehouse and logistics team positions.||Denver County||Denver - Blue Star Recyclers||Blue Star Recyclers|
|Employment Services - STRiVE||Vocationally-based employment related services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
Employment programs include:
- Small Group Community Employment which connects individuals with developmental disabilities with work opportunities with local businesses in the community.
- Pre-Vocational Services which teaches skills that can be used in different areas of the workforce such as preparing an individual for paid employment and life skills such as task completion and problem solving as well as others.
- Specialized Habilitation Services and Supports which assists individuals with the retention or improvement of self-help, socialization and adaptive skills provided in a non-integrated setting.||Mesa County||950 Grand Avenue||STRiVE|
|Mountain Valley Developmental Services||Mountain Valley Developmental Services is there to encourage and support individuals with developmental disabilities, enhance their ability to live, learn, and work in an independent and inclusive manner, and to educate the community about their contributions and capabilities.||Garfield County||700 Mt. Sopris Drive, Glenwood Springs - Mountain Valley Developmental Services||Mountain Valley Developmental Services|
|Work and Life Skills for Individuals with Disabilities - Pueblo Diversified Industries-PDI||Provides individuals with disabilities opportunities for work and life experiences that allow them to gain independence and increase self esteem.||Pueblo County||Training, Jobs, Life Skills for Individuals with Disabilities Program||Pueblo Diversified Industries-PDI|