|Employment First Program - Montrose County||The Employment First Program is for individuals applying / receiving Food Assistance benefits who are unemployed or under-employed (less than 30 hours a week)
||Montrose County||1845 S. Townsend Avenue, Montrose - Montrose County Public Health||Montrose County Health and Human Services|
|Employment Support Program - Homeless Gear||Hand Up offers employment support for homeless and near-homeless job-seekers with interviews, job leads, resumes, stress management, and clothing. Hand Up also partners with businesses to – when appropriate – hire individuals in the program.
Operates from the Murphy Center.||Larimer County||Homeless Gear||Homeless Gear|
|Job Readiness - Center for Work Education and Employment||Assists low-income single families in gaining the skills and education necessary to transition off of public assistance and gain long-term employment by providing the following services:
- Computer skills training
- Job readiness training
- GED training
- Job placement||Denver County||Center for Work Education and Employment||Center for Work Education and Employment |
|Rocky Mountain Service, Employment and Redevelopment Programs, Delta County - Rocky Mountain Service, Employment and Redevelopment||Employment Division and the Community Service Division offer programs and services to local community residents.
RMSER Workforce Development:RMSER’s Workforce Division provides workforce development opportunities to individuals seeking employment and training services throughout many rural counties in Colorado.
RMSER National Farmworkers Job Program (NFJP):Provides free services for migrant and seasonal farm workers (MSFWs) through the US Department of Labor.
Both programs provide:
- On-the-job training offering up to a 50% hourly pay reimbursement for employers training RMSER participants.
- Tuition assistance to RMSER participants attending post-secondary schools or private training institutions.
- Work experience opportunities for RMSER participants who have never worked or who lack the necessary skills to obtain employment, with 100% of their wages paid by RMSER’s Workforce Program on behalf of participants placed at private or public worksites.
- Transportation, clothing, tool and/or equipment assistance to participants during their training or employment periods, with food and rental assistance.
836 Euclid Avenue
Carbondale, CO 81623
100 E. 2nd. Street
Parachute, CO 81635
528 Railroad Avenue
Rifle, CO 81650
||Delta County||Rocky Mountain SER, Delta County - Rocky Mountain Service, Employment and Redevelopment||Rocky Mountain SER|
|Senior Employment Assistance - Senior Community Service Employment Program (SER)||Provides employment and training for low income senior citizens, ages 55 and older.
Participants are placed in temporary, un-subsidized and productive employment with various local non-profit organizations.
||Larimer County||Senior Community Service Employment Program (SER)||Senior Community Service Employment Program (SER)|
|Workforce Development (Main Office) - Focus Points Family Resource Center||Offers the following services to clients in order to increase job skills and self-sufficiency:
- Job training and career preparation
- Small business support
- Computer classes
- Job search and placement assistance||Denver County||Main Office - Focus Points Family Resource Center||Focus Points Family Resource Center|