|Academic Counseling Services - Front Range Community College||Offers career services and two-year associates degrees or certificates; campuses are in the following locations:
- Fort Collins
Campus library is open to the public.||Adams County||Front Range Community College||Front Range Community College|
|Adult Education Support - Educational Opportunity Center||Provides assistance to adults who want to return to the classroom with the following:
- Admissions process
- Financial aid forms for any school
- Information on two and four-year colleges
- Referrals to GED programs and ESL classes
- Career exploration and interest inventory services
- Information on scholarships, grants and student loans
- Academic, financial, and personal educational counseling.||Larimer County||Educational Opportunity Center||Educational Opportunity Center |
|Career Coaching (Northeast Denver Office) - Mi Casa Resource Center (Metro Denver)||Offers free individual career coaching appointments that include assistance with resumes, cover letters, job searching, and applications. Free job readiness and career development workshops are available throughout the year.
||Denver County||Northeast Denver Office - Mi Casa Resource Center||Mi Casa Resource Center (Metro Denver)|
|Community Self-Sufficiency Programs - Hope House of Colorado||Provides structured self-sufficiency programs for teen mothers, including the following possible components:
- GED tutoring (testing costs, transportation, and possible childcare).
- early learning classes for children
- healthy relationships classes
- parenting classes
- financial literacy classes
- life skills classes
- college and career preparation||Jefferson County||Hope House of Colorado||Hope House of Colorado|
|Eagle County Workforce Center - Colorado Department of Labor and Employment||Maximizes employer job listing exposure and employment opportunities for job seekers.
- Job Listings
- Computer & internet access
- Career counseling
- Training for job seekers
- Recruitment of workers
- Pre-screening & referral services
- Tax credits and training reimbursement for employers
- Customers can choose either self-service or staff-assisted options to meet their employment needs.
||Eagle County||0069 Edwards Access Rd., Edwards - Eagle County Workforce Center||Colorado Department of Labor and Employment|
|Food Bank and Emergency Assistance (Steamboat Springs) - LiftUp of Routt County||Provides the following forms of assistance for individuals and families in need:
- Medical Expenses
- Gas vouchers and fuel cards
- Utilities (gas, electric, water, propane, and sewer)
Other LiftUp programs provide scholarships for first generation and low-income students, job coaching, and healthy snacks and meals for children.||Routt County||Steamboat Springs - LiftUp of Routt County||LiftUp of Routt County|
|Job Training Program - Center for Independence||The Job Training Program (New Horizon Vocational Center) offers people with disabilities the opportunity to build relationships, foster education and vocational skills, and to access services and support needed to sustain life and employment.
Members will find opportunities in the following areas:
- Job seeking assistance
- Computer skills
- Janitorial Services Training
- Restaurant training such as menu planning, budgeting, shopping, cooking, serving, safe food handling, etc.
- Interpersonal skills
- Resume writing, application completion, and interviewing skills
- Community volunteering
- Transit Training
- Small business skills||Mesa County||740 Gunnison Avenue, Grand Junction - Center for Independence, Western Slope||Center for Independence, Western Slope|
|Job Training Program - Center for Independence||The Job Training program offers people with disabilities the opportunity to build relationships, foster education and vocational skills, and to access services and support needed to sustain life and employment.
Members will find opportunities in the following areas:
-Job seeking assistance
-Janitorial Services Training
-Restaurant training such as menu planning, budgeting, shopping, cooking, serving, safe food handling, etc.
-Resume writing, application completion, and interviewing skills
-Small business skills
Transportation for staff and consumers provided if needed to attend the class.||Garfield County||823 Blake Street, Glenwood Springs - Center for Independence, Western Slope||Center for Independence, Western Slope|
|Project Access/Options 4 Change/Staying the Course - Catholic Charities of Pueblo||Provides participants the basic life-skills, knowledge and training for academic assessment courses. The courses will focus on developing career and education plans and also provides ongoing support to address social service needs. Participants will explore their strengths and self-improvement through goal setting.
Participants 18 – 26 years of age receive life skills education and complete remedial courses in a post-secondary environment. Students receive additional support addressing challenges face in post-secondary education as well as matching their career goals.||Pueblo County||Catholic Charities Diocese of Pueblo||Catholic Charities Diocese of Pueblo|
|Single Parent Program (Fort Collins) - Front Range Community College (Larimer County)||Offers services for single parent students pursuing a certificate or degree. Services include:
- Personal academic advising
- Career counseling and planning
- Referral and advocacy
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- Educational workshops and social activities
- Job readiness skills||Larimer County||Fort Collins - Front Range Community College (Larimer County)||Front Range Community College (Larimer County)|
|Support Services for Youth (Stout St) - Urban Peak||Offers education, employment, and behavioral health services to youth ages 15 - 24 who are experiencing homelessness. Staff assists with the following:
- High school enrollment
- On-site GED prep classes five days a week
- Employment counseling
- Job Readiness Training (including resume/cover letter development, interviewing skills, computer training, conflict resolution, communication, and goal setting)
- Mental health and substance abuse assistance are available through referrals to partner agencies||Denver County||Stout St - Urban Peak||Urban Peak|