|Family Caregiver Assistance - Eagle Valley Senior Life||Eagle Valley Senior Life provides family caregiver support through financial assistance for other caregiver services.
Financial assistance may be provided for caregiver services for up to 30 hours. Services must be utilized within a three-month period. Caregivers are eligible to re-apply at the end of the established three-month period.
After submitting the application and waiver, a staff member will work with the caregiver to select the appropriate/eligible caregiver service.
Caregiver services are limited to the following licensed agencies:
- Visiting Angels
- HomeCare & Hospice of the Valley
- Caring4You Homecare||Eagle County||No Physical Address - Eagle Valley Senior Life||Eagle Valley Senior Life|
|Home Health Care - Generation Care Personal Care Services||Generation Care Personal Care Services is committed to providing professional and ethical home care services.
Some services offered:
- Personal Care & Assistance
- Respite Care
- In-Home Assessments||Mesa County||2106 Saguaro Road||Generation Care Personal Care Services|
|Home Health Care - MLS Senior Care, LLC||MLS Senior Care LLC offers a wide range of services and procedures to fulfill your individualized care needs.
- Respite Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Wellness Checks||Mesa County||MLS Senior Care, LLC.||MLS Senior Care, LLC.|
|Home Health Services - Delta County Memorial Hospital||Provides:
- skilled nursing care, including wound and IV care
- Instruct the patient and family regarding the skills to cope with lifestyle changes
- Manage medications
- Educate regarding illness
- Assist in regaining lost mobility, motor skills, and function
- Provide treatments and exercise to help relieve pain
- Teach the use of adaptive equipment to improve a patient's independence and quality of life
- Assist with personal care such as eating, bathing, and grooming
- Assist with prescribed exercises
- Help locate additional community services as needed
- Provide counseling to better help a patient respond to medical treatment
- Assist with financial issues and eligibility requirements for assistance
||Delta County||1501 East 3rd Street||Delta County Memorial Hospital|
|Home Health Services - Gunnison Valley Health||Provides in home health care services to individuals in need so they can remain independent in their own home.
- Skilled Nursing
- Medication and Pain Management
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Certified Nurses Aides (CNA)
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Financial Management||Gunnison County||120 NORTH BLVD||Gunnison Valley Health |
|Home Health Services - Rocky Mountain Health Plans||Provides skilled nursing to HMO members only.
Patient home care in health and/or infection control or education; community health care services.||Mesa County||2775 Crossroads Blvd - Rocky Mountain Health Plans||Rocky Mountain Health Plans |
|In Home Services - Nightingale's Home Care||Providing care for senior citizens, the disabled or anyone needing specialized care or help with the basic needs.Offers you or your loved ones independence, peace of mind and improved quality of life. Fully-insured.
-Fall prevention Assistance
-Housekeeping & Laundry
-Long-term or temporary care
-Meal preparation (cooking to suit dietary needs)
-Coaching for health eating and hydration
-Companionship & dementia care
-Transportation (shopping, doctor appointments, errands, etc)
-Assistance with hospice care
-Wellness checks (daily or weekly)
-Pre/post surgical assistance
-Miscellaneous: assisting in recording personal life stories, organizing photo albums, seasonal decorating, event planning, etc||Mesa County||2352 North 7th St - Nightingale's Home Care||Nightingale's Home Care|