|Community Health Clinics - Denver Health||Community health clinics provide care for the entire family. Services vary among clinics, but in general offer:
- Primary Care
- Preventive Care
- Family Planning
- Dental Services
- Urgent Care
- Health Insurance Enrollment Services
- Reproductive Care
- Women's Care - Gynecology and Pregnancy Care (Obstetrics), staffed by Midwives and OB/GYN Medical Providers
- Cancer Screenings
- Full-service pharmacies
- HIV Care
- WIC Offices
- Radiology Services
- Nutrition Information
- Lowry Clinic provides Refugee Services such as medical screenings||Denver County||777 Bannock St - Denver Health||Denver Health|
|Family Medicine Center - North Park Medical Center||Provides a Family Medicine Clinic. Some services offered include:
- Lab draws
- QuickLab (open lab)
- Pulmonary function testing||Jackson County||North Park Medical Center||North Park Medical Center|
|Free Prosthetic Clinic - Father Woody's Haven of Hope||Free Prosthetic Clinic for amputees in need of evaluation and prosthetic technology.||Denver County||Father Woody's Haven of Hope||Father Woody's Haven of Hope|
|General Public Health Services - Jefferson County Public Health||A variety of general public health services are offered including:
- Community Health Services
- Communicable Disease Control and Prevention
- Immunizations (children, adults, travelers)
- Nutrition Services||Jefferson County||Jefferson County Public Health||Jefferson County Public Health|
|Health Care and Dental Services - South Routt Medical Center||South Routt Medical Center is staffed by a physician and Physician Assistant, and is able to provide the following services:
- Lab work
- Employment and sports physicals
- Physical therapy
- Blood pressure screenings
- Dental services||Routt County||South Routt Medical Center||South Routt Medical Center|
|Health Care Program for Children with Special Needs (HCP) - Community Health Initiatives||The HCP program is nurse-led with special knowledge of the complexities that families of children and youth with special health care needs experience.
- HCP provides services to children and youth with special health care needs from birth to 21 years living in Colorado, who have or are at risk for physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional conditions.
- HCP services are tailored to fit the need of individual families.
- HCP has no diagnosis or income restrictions.
Most services are free and no family is ever turned away due to their inability to pay.||Pitkin County||0405 Castle Creek Rd., Aspen - Community Health Initiatives (Pitkin)||Community Health Initiatives |
|Health Clinic - (Physicians Group Primary Care Berthoud) - Centura Health||Provides primary care, laboratory services, health promotion, education, and supportive services.
||Larimer County||Physicians Group Primary Care Berthoud - Centura Health||Centura Health|
|Health Services - Carbon Valley Medical Center||Our office has more than 50 providers (physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners) in 16 different medical specialties, along with an Urgent Care practice that is open seven days a week.
Our new partnership with UCHealth means you have access to an even broader network of care, specialties and sub-specialties across the Front Range, including clinical trials and advanced surgeries that are unavailable elsewhere in the Rocky Mountain region.||Weld County||Carbon Valley Medical Center||Carbon Valley Medical Center|
|Immunizations - Gunnison and Hinsdale County Department of Health and Human Services||Immunization is to help protect individuals and entire communities from diseases spread by person-to-person.
Immunizations prevent disease in the people who receive them and are responsible for the control of many infectious diseases that were once common in this country.
- Childhood vaccines are available for all children
- Adult vaccines are available through public health
- Tuberculin (TB) skin testing is available by appointment.
- College students regardless of age can receive the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) vaccine.||Gunnison County||225 N. Pine Street, Gunnison - Gunnison and Hinsdale County Health and Human Services||Gunnison and Hinsdale County Department of Health and Human Services|
|Intensive Outpatient Clinic (6th Ave) - Denver Health||The Intensive Outpatient Clinic provides the following services for patients with complex needs that may require additional assistance or resources to help optimize their health:
- Medical care (Primary Care)
- Help navigating the medical system and exams
- Help with scheduling appointments
- Mental health services
- Substance abuse treatment
- Case management
||Denver County||6th Ave - Denver Health||Denver Health|
|Pitkin County Health and Human Services||Health and Human Services (HHS) departments work together advocating health and wellness and providing responsive programs for the benefit of our entire community.||Pitkin County||Pitkin County Human Services||Pitkin County Department of Health and Human Services|
|Programs and Health Services (Morgan County) - Northeast Colorado Health Department||Morgan County||Northeast Colorado Health Department||Northeast Colorado Health Department|
|Programs and Health Services (Phillips County) - Northeast Colorado Health Department||Phillips County||Northeast Colorado Health Department||Northeast Colorado Health Department|
|Programs and Health Services (Sedgwick County) - Northeast Colorado Health Department||The Northeast Colorado Health Department is a rural public health workforce made up of just over 40 staff members.
We cover 9,200 square miles of territory with an office in each of the six counties we cover, including Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington and Yuma counties. We offer a variety of services to the communities in northeast Colorado including environmental health protection, client services, and healthy promotion and prevention programs. Please take time to browse our site, see all that we have to offer, and give us a call if you have any questions||Sedgwick County||Northeast Colorado Health Department||Northeast Colorado Health Department|
|Programs and Health Services (Washington County) - Northeast Colorado Health Department||Washington County||Northeast Colorado Health Department||Northeast Colorado Health Department|
|Programs and Health Services (Yuma County) - Northeast Colorado Health Department||The Northeast Colorado Health Department is a rural public health workforce made up of just over 40 staff members.
We cover 9,200 square miles of territory with an office in each of the six counties we cover, including Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington and Yuma counties. We offer a variety of services to the communities in northeast Colorado including environmental health protection, client services, and healthy promotion and prevention programs. Please take time to browse our site, see all that we have to offer, and give us a call if you have any questions.||Yuma County||Northeast Colorado Health Department||Northeast Colorado Health Department|
|Public Health Programs - Summit County Public Health Department||Provides a number of services which prevent disease and promote and protect the health of the community. Also provides information and referral for healthcare availability in Summit County. The following services and programs are provided:
- Child Care Consultations
- Children With Special Health Care Needs
- Colorado Life Trak
- Communicable Disease
- Community Health Screenings
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Health
- Immunizations for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Prenatal Plus
||Summit County||Summit County Public Health Department||Summit County Public Health Department|
|Rangely Family Medicine - Rangely District Hospital||Provides primary care for citizens with minor emergency medical needs and testing, minor illness, and injuries.
The clinic receives visits once a month from a general surgeon, cardiologist, orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine physician to provide the following services:
- Wellness physicals
- Diabetes control education
- Smoking cessation education
- Respiratory testing
- Breathing therapy
- Audiology testing
- Mammogram testing
The clinic also has the ability to refer to specialists as needed.||Rio Blanco County||Rangely District Hospital - Rangely District Hospital||Rangely District Hospital|
|Reproductive Health Services (Main Office) - Broomfield Health and Human Services Department||Minimal-fee to no-cost services are available, including:
- Physical assessments
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) testing
- Pelvic exams
- Breast exams
- Papanicolaou (PAP) smears
- Family planning services
No one will be denied services because of their inability to pay.||Broomfield County||Main Office - Broomfield Health and Human Services Department||Broomfield Health and Human Services Department|
|Washington County Clinic||Provides health care services.||Washington County||Washington County Clinic||Washington County Clinic|