|Breastfeeding Education and Support - Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment||Provides education about the benefits of breastfeeding and coaching for successful breastfeeding through peer counselors both during and after pregnancy. Also provides a text service.
||Pueblo County||Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment||Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment|
|Breastfeeding Information and Groups (Denver) - La Leche League||Provides breastfeeding information and support through monthly meetings and telephone help. Multiple locations and meeting times across the Denver Metro area.||Denver County||Denver - La Leche League||La Leche League|
|Breastfeeding Support Group (Fort Collins) - La Leche League||Provides breastfeeding information and support through monthly meetings and telephone help. Locations and meeting times vary in Northern Colorado.||Larimer County||Fort Collins - La Leche League||La Leche League|
|Family Education Program (S Lemay Ave) - UCHealth||Provides child birth preparation and breastfeeding classes to pregnant women and their support partners.
Also offers Bright by Three Infant/Toddler Developmental Packets.||Larimer County||S Lemay Ave - UCHealth||UCHealth|
|Public Health Department - Alamosa County||Public Health provides a variety of services for the community including communicable disease control, health education, immunizations, disaster preparedness, health care for children with special needs, family planing and family health services, public health planning, and more.||Alamosa County||Public Health Department - Alamosa County||Alamosa County|
|Public Health Department (Hugo) - Lincoln County||Public Health provides a variety of services for the community including communicable disease control, health education, immunizations, disaster preparedness, health care for children with special needs, family planning and family health services, public health planning, and more. This office also assits with birth/death records.
||Lincoln County||Public Health Department (Hugo) - Lincoln County||Lincoln County|
|Public Health Services - Grand County Public Health||Provides services related to public health including:
- Communicable disease
- Reporting, education, investigation, referral, and control of communicable diseases
- Tuberculosis screenings
- Drug discount cards
- Child care center health consultations and RN visits
- Information and training for in-home child care providers
- Health education
- Free blood pressure checks
- Free age appropriate books to parents for ages 6 months to 5 years
- Referrals for prenatal care and pregnancy information
- Newborn home visitation by RN
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Childbirth education information
- Injury prevention education
- Vouchers for medical, mental and dental care referrals based on income
- Referrals to resources for well child care and development concerns.
- Adult/Child immunizations, Tetanus and Diphtheria and Pertussis, Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B vaccination
- Environmental Health-Restaurant inspections||Grand County||Grand County Public Health - Grand County Public Health||Grand County Public Health |