Medical Expense Assistance
Medical Expense Assistance subcategories:
- Dental Care Expense Assistance (9/32)
- Eye Care Expense Assistance (12/6)
- Health Insurance Premium Assistance (3/2)
- Incidental Medical Expense Assistance (9/8)
- Medical Care Expense Assistance (48/42)
- Medical Equipment Expense Assistance (6/3)
- Prescription Expense Assistance (53/68)
The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were orginally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Refferal Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave, El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of there listing of human service terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.
Programs that pay the health care expenses of people who are unable to obtain necessary care without assistance. Medical expense assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements.
Navigation Tips [+/-]