Health Insurance Information/Counseling
Health Insurance Information/Counseling subcategories:
- Affordable Care Act Insurance Information/Counseling (14/14)
- General Health Insurance Information/Counseling (5/6)
- Long Term Care Insurance Information/Counseling (2/1)
- Medicaid Information/Counseling (20/18)
- Medicare Information/Counseling (25/18)
- State/Local Health Insurance Information/Counseling (3/4)
The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were orginally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Refferal Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave, El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of there listing of human service terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.
Programs that offer information and guidance for people who need assistance in selecting appropriate health insurance coverage and which may also answer questions about health insurance benefits and help people complete insurance forms.
Navigation Tips [+/-]