|Audyssey Autism Services - STRiVE||Helps children and adults facing the challenges of autism through individualized intervention and support services.
Services for children include but aren't limited to:
- Evaluation and assessments
- Sensory processing
- Developmental intervention
- Behavioral support services
- Individual and family counseling
- Applied behavioral analysis
Services for adults include but aren't limited to:
- Residential options for independence
- Household management skills training
- Job/career development
- Social communication skills enhancement
- Behavioral support
- Individual and group counseling||Mesa County||950 Grand Avenue, Grand Junction - STRiVE||STRiVE|
|Behavioral Testing and Evaluation Services - Compass Counseling & Evaluation||Provides:
- Neurological Evaluations
- Psychological Evaluations
- Educational Evaluations
- Parenting Evaluations
||Garfield County||1517 Blake Avenue||Compass Counseling & Evaluation|
|Centennial BOCES||Participating school districts typically join BOCES to provide programs and services cooperatively that would be difficult or impossible to offer individually, or that can be accomplished more economically and effectively when the cost is shared.
Some of the services that CBOCES provides include special education, technology support, Alternative Teacher Licensing Program, migrant education and services, grant writing, early childhood and child find services, online learning, homeless education and support, student information systems, professional development workshops and initiatives as requested, and much more.
||Weld County||Centennial BOCES||Centennial BOCES|
|Child & Family Services - STRiVE||Child & Family Services with STRiVE offers multiple programs to assist families with children who have a developmental delay or disability.
Programs include but are not limited to:
-Infant/Toddler Early Intervention: For children age birth to 3 years of age with a developmental delay or disability. Contact Child Find at 970-241-5403 for more information.
- Family Support Services (FSS) to help with a wide variety of needs, expenses and professional services to prevent out-of-home placement of a family member with a developmental disability. Call 970-244-5519 for more information.
- Home and Community Based Services/Children's Extensive Support Waiver (CESW) which provides medical benefits and other services and support to children with developmental disabilities. Call 970-256-8643 for more information.||Mesa County||950 Grand Avenue, Grand Junction - STRiVE||STRiVE|
|Developmental Disability Assessments for Children - Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)||Provides assessments and screenings to aid in early detection of children with special needs.||Routt County||Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)||Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)|
|Developmental Disability Service Coordination (6385 Corporate Dr) - The Resource Exchange||The Resource Exchange (TRE) serves as the entry point for persons with a developmental disability to receive services in El Paso County, Park County, and Teller County.
||El Paso County||6385 Corporate Dr - The Resource Exchange||The Resource Exchange |
|Developmental Screenings - Moffat County School District||Child Find provides free developmental screenings and assessments to children ages birth to five.||Moffat County||Moffat County School District||Moffat County School District |
|Diagnostic Evaluation Clinic - Sewall Child Development Center||Sewall's clinic is a designated Diagnostic Evaluation Clinic of the Colorado Department of Health. This clinic provides comprehensive evaluations for children with developmental concerns. Family concerns may range from cognitive delays to motor concerns or behavioral issues.||Denver County||Sewall Child Development Center||Sewall Child Development Center|
|Dyslexia Evaluation & Assessment - Colorado Literacy & Learning Center||AKA The Dyslexia Center, provides assessment and intervention to children and adults with dyslexia, as well as educational resources for the community around learning disorders. The diagnostic evaluation identifies possible learning disabilities, including dyslexia, while analyzing individual strengths and weaknesses.||El Paso County||Colorado Literacy & Learning Center||Colorado Literacy & Learning Center|
|Early Childhood Intervention Services - Children & Family Services - Mountain Valley Developmental Services||The Early Intervention Program supports families of children under the age of three, who have been diagnosed with an established condition known to have a high probability of resulting in significant delays in development; or are demonstrating a 25% delay in at least one domain of development by:
- Providing Service Coordination and Case Management Services to connect families to resources
- Coordinating and providing payment for the Therapeutic interventions embedded within each child's daily routines and natural environments
- Supporting children and families as they transition out of services||Garfield County||700 Mt. Sopris Drive, Glenwood Springs - Mountain Valley Developmental Services||Mountain Valley Developmental Services|
|Early Intervention (Denver) - Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS)||Provides free developmental assessments, service coordination, and intervention services for children who have a delay in development.||Denver County||Denver - Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS)||Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS)|
|Early Intervention Program - Developmental Pathways||The Early Intervention program serves families with a child under three years old who has a significant delay in their development. Partners with local school districts to determine eligibility for the program and then deliver services in the child's home. Assistance is provided to connect the family to funding and providers of the needed services. Services may include:
- Developmental, social or emotional intervention
- Physical or occupational therapy
- Speech language pathology
- Sign language
- Audiology services
||Arapahoe County||Developmental Pathways||Developmental Pathways|
|Educational Services - Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)||Provides educational programs in the form of:
- Special Education
- Speech Language Therapy
- Alternative Licensure for Teachers
- Assistive Technology
- Gifted & Talented Programs
- Professional Development for Teachers||Routt County||Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)||Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)|
|Multicultural Dual-Language Immersion program / Salida del Sol Academy||As the first multicultural, dual-language immersion program in the Greeley-Evans community of Colorado, Salida del Sol is creating an environment that ensures our students succeed in the bilingual workforce.
Salida del Sol Academy will provide a supportive and challenging, personalized bilingual, multicultural education for students from kindergarten through eighth grade. leaders.||Weld County||Salida del Sol Academy||Salida del Sol Academy|
|Special Education - Child Find||Provides assessments for children new born to 21 who may have a developmental delay.
Child Find is broken down to the following age categories. Please select the appropriate category:
- School Aged Children (5 - 21) are referred to the school that serves their home address. (This also includes children attending private school.)
- Children 3 to non-school age 5 are referred to the Child Find office at Hawthorne, 410 Hill Avenue, Grand Junction, CO 81501, 970-254-5405.
- Children birth to 3 are referred to STRIVE. Their phone number is 970-241-5403.||Mesa County||2115 Grand Avenue||Mesa County Valley School District 51|
|Support for Adults and Children with Developmental Disabilities (Granby Office) - Horizons Specialized Services||Provides support and early intervention services to families with children from birth to three years old with developmental delays, supported living services to eligible adults ages 21 and older with a funding source, and family support services to families with an eligible family member of any age living at home.||Grand County||Granby Office - Horizons Specialized Services||Horizons Specialized Services|
|Support for Adults and Children with Developmental Disabilities (Meeker Office) - Horizons Specialized Services||Provides screenings and early intervention services for families with children from birth to three years old with developmental delays, and residential and vocational services to eligible adults, ages 21 and older. Services for adults include:
- Day Programs
- Residential Programs
- Supported Living Services
- Vocational Services||Rio Blanco County||Meeker Office - Horizons Specialized Services||Horizons Specialized Services|
|Support for Children with Developmental Disabilities (Craig Office) - Horizons Specialized Services||Provides screenings and early intervention services for families with children from birth to three years old with developmental delays.||Moffat County||Craig Office - Horizons Specialized Services||Horizons Specialized Services|
|Support for Children with Developmental Disabilities (Steamboat Springs Office) - Horizons Specialized Services||Provides screenings and early intervention services for families with children from birth to three years old with developmental delays.||Routt County||Steamboat Springs Office - Horizons Specialized Services||Horizons Specialized Services|
|Support Services - Imagine!||Imagine! Provides support services ages 0-14+ with developmental and cognitive disabilities including autism, cerebral palsy and Down Syndrome.||Boulder County||Imagine!||Imagine!|
|Upper Arkansas Developmental Evaluation Clinic - ECHO Early Childhood Network||Provides comprehensive developmental evaluations to infants, preschoolers, and elementary-age children who demonstrate developmental delays.||Fremont County||Developmental Evaluation Clinic||ECHO Early Childhood Network|