|Communicable Disease Control - Community Health Services||Test and tracks communicable diseases such as:
- TB (Tuberculosis) testing, screening and treatment available by appointment.
- Ebola information from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Hep C testing recommendations for Hepatitis C Virus Infection.||Pitkin County||0405 Castle Creek Road||Community Health Services|
|Denver Metro Tuberculosis Clinic (Public Health Building) - Denver Health||The Denver Metro Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic provides treatment and care for people with tuberculosis who live in the Denver Metro area.||Denver County||Public Health Building - Denver Health||Denver Health|
|Dolores County Public Health||Public Health department serving citizens of Dolores County.
- Emergency Preparedness
- HCP for Children with Special Needs
- Prevention Services and Education
- Communicable Disease Investigation and Information
- Public Health Education
- Vital Records
- WIC (Women, Infant's and Children Nutritional Program)
- School Health
- Referrals for Nurse Family Partnership, Young Parents Program, and Safe Care
- Reach Out and Read
- And more||Dolores County||425 North Main, Dove Creek - Dolores County Public Health||Dolores County Public Health|
|Immunization Clinics (S Willow Dr) - Tri-County Health Department||Provides low or no-cost flu vaccines, regular immunizations and Tuberculosis services, (TST) for uninsured or under-insured children and adults. Offers walk-in hours at select clinics (see Helpful Tips). Locations include Aurora, Castle Rock, Englewood, Lone Tree, and Westminster. See helpful tips for full addresses.
||Arapahoe County||S Willow Dr - Tri-County Health Department||Tri-County Health Department|
|Pitkin County Health and Human Services||Health and Human Services (HHS) departments work together advocating health and wellness and providing responsive programs for the benefit of our entire community.||Pitkin County||405 CASTLE CREEK RD||Pitkin County Department of Health and Human Services|
|Public Health Department - Alamosa County||Public Health provides a variety of services for the community including communicable disease control, health education, immunizations, disaster preparedness, health care for children with special needs, family planing and family health services, public health planning, and more.
-Type of TB test you provide (TST/IGRA) -- TST
-Individuals with risk factors for TB infection may qualify for testing at no cost, individuals without risk factors for TB infection can receive a TB skin test for a fee, etc.)
-scheduled TST block on Tuesday mornings to place, with a "read" block on Thursday afternoons. We take walk-ins during those blocks, and try to accommodate walk-ins that come in outside those blocks as much as we can. We also sometimes send the placement form with the patient to take to another clinic for the read, as appropriate. We charge a fee of $15 per test, unless it is an Individuals with risk factors for TB infection (contact, symptomatic, etc)-these folks we place for free. The majority of our tests are pre-employment or on-going employment screenings; with the new healthcare worker guidelines, we are asking for a regional meeting to discuss a unified approach that aligns with those guidelines. We do not do IGRA's at our department.
||Alamosa County||Public Health Department - Alamosa County||Alamosa County|
|Public Health Services - Grand County Public Health||Provides services related to public health including:
- Communicable disease
- Reporting, education, investigation, referral, and control of communicable diseases
- Tuberculosis screenings
- Drug discount cards
- Child care center health consultations and RN visits
- Information and training for in-home child care providers
- Health education
- Free blood pressure checks
- Free age appropriate books to parents for ages 6 months to 5 years
- Referrals for prenatal care and pregnancy information
- Newborn home visitation by RN
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Childbirth education information
- Injury prevention education
- Vouchers for medical, mental and dental care referrals based on income
- Referrals to resources for well child care and development concerns.
- Adult/Child immunizations, Tetanus and Diphtheria and Pertussis, Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B vaccination
- Environmental Health-Restaurant inspections||Grand County||Grand County Public Health - Grand County Public Health||Grand County Public Health |
|Tuberculosis Program - Weld County Department of Public Health & Environment||Provides for evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment for persons with active TB and their contacts including:
- Medications||Weld County||Weld County Department of Public Health & Environment||Weld County Department of Public Health & Environment|
|Tuberculosis Screening - Mesa County Public Health||Provides TST (Tuberculin Skin Test) and T-SPOT to test for Tuberculosis (TB). TSTs are available for anyone. T-SPOTs are available to people who are targeted for testing.
Mesa County Public Health clinic also works with employers in the area to provide TSTs and can schedule days to go onsite upon request.||Mesa County||510 29 1/2 RD||Mesa County Public Health|
|Tuberculosis Screening - Montezuma County Public Health||Provides TST (Tuberculin Skin Test) to test for TB (Tuberculosis). Individual appointments are scheduled on Mondays. Walk-ins are accepted as necessary.
Fee may be waived if warranted. Contact organization for more information.||Montezuma County||106 W NORTH ST||Montezuma County Public Health|
|Tuberculosis Screening & Testing (W Garden of the Gods Rd) - El Paso County Public Health||Provides Tuberculosis (TB) screening and testing services.
TST (limited to our immunization clinic). IGRA available in our Public Health Lab.
Anybody with an order for a QFT can get it at our Public Health Lab. When we evaluate a pt and find that they need a QFT, we walk them over to the lab with an order for the QFT. Otherwise, if a private doctor writes a script for their pt, the pt can come down to the Public Health Lab during regular business hours to get it taken care of.
-If we write an order for a QFT, it would be because we evaluated them and determined a need for it. Unless under unusual circumstances, this would normally be at no cost to the pt because they meet criteria to be seen by us or we are otherwise ruling out an active case.
||El Paso County||W Garden of the Gods Rd - El Paso County Public Health||El Paso County Public Health|
|Tuberculosis Testing (605 Bannock St) - Denver Health||Provides TST and IGRA tuberculosis screening through Denver Metro TB Clinic at Denver Public Health.||Denver County||605 Bannock St - Denver Health||Denver Health|
|Tuberculosis Testing - Kit Carson County Department of Public Health and Environment||Provides walk-in TST tuberculosis screening.
||Kit Carson County||Kit Carson County Department of Public Health and Environment||Kit Carson County Department of Public Health and Environment|
|Tuberculosis Testing (Parfet St) - Jefferson County Public Health||Provides TST tuberculosis placement and screening.||Jefferson County||Parfet St - Jefferson County Public Health||Jefferson County Public Health|
|Tuberculosis Testing (TB Testing) - Montrose County Public Health||Provides TBT (Tuberculin Skin Test) for testing for TB (Tuberculosis). If an individual is positive, they can be referred to a lab for IGRA and a chest x-ray. Will send to the state for recommendations and give or administer medication.||Montrose County||1845 S TOWNSEND AVE||Montrose County Public Health|