|Educational Services - Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)||Provides educational programs in the form of:
- Special Education
- Speech Language Therapy
- Alternative Licensure for Teachers
- Assistive Technology
- Gifted & Talented Programs
- Professional Development for Teachers||Routt County||Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)||Northwest Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)|
|GED Program - Aims Community College||Offers the HEP (High School Equivalency Program) for migrant and seasonal farm workers.
- GED classes, pre-testing and official tests (In English and Spanish)
- Practice tests
- Supplies for class
- Career Counseling
- Placement into higher education, employment, military
||Weld County||Greeley - Aims Community College||Aims Community College|
|General Assistance - Centennial Board of Cooperating Educational Services (BOCES)||Provides programs and services that would be difficult or impossible to offer individually, or that can be accomplished more economically and effectively when the cost is shared.
- Special education
- Technology support
- Alternative Teacher Licensing Program
- Migrant education and services
- Grant writing
- Early childhood and child find services
- Online learning
- Homeless education and support
- Student information systems
- Professional development workshops and initiatives
||Weld County||Centennial Board of Cooperating Educational Services (BOCES)||Centennial Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)|
|Hispanic Affairs Project - Western Colorado||Hispanic Affairs Project provides a variety of services for immigrants.
Services can include:
- Community Organizing - committees working with local and statewide campaigns that address issues impacting minority groups.
- Immigrant Legal Assistance - help with immigration forms including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), family-based petitions and citizenship.
- Immigrant Advocacy - coordinates with organizations to provide opportunities for a safe and inclusive community for all.
- Community Resource Center - providing information and referrals to healthcare, education, immigration, labor, social services and victim's protection
- Migrant Outreach - provides information about labor rights to migrants in the agricultural/range industries
- Combating Human Trafficking - promotes education about human trafficking and provides assistance to victims in Western Colorado||Montrose County||300 North Cascade Avenue||Hispanic Affairs Project|
|Migrant Education, Support, and Assistance - Centennial Board of Cooperating Educational Services (BOCES)||Provides supplemental and support services to eligible students to assist in ensuring that all migrant students reach challenging academic standards and graduate with a high school diploma (or complete a GED) that prepares them for responsible citizenship, further learning, and productive employment. Ensures that children of migratory farm workers have access to the same free, appropriate public school education that is provided to other children. Seeks to remove barriers to school enrollment, attendance, and achievement of migrant children.
- Collaboration to help families communicate with teachers, administrators and school staff
- Support in enrolling children in school and helping them succeed
- Assistance in understanding school policy, requirements and forms
- School supplies and books when available
- Registration costs for students to attend conferences, workshops, and trainings
- Medical, dental and mental health care as available
- Family events such as the Outstanding Migrant Students and High School Graduation Celebration, Spring and Summer Youth Leadership Institutes and the Christmas Fiestas.
- Parent involvement opportunities such as training at local parent meetings on assisting children with homework, understanding school policies and procedures
- Eligibility for free meals at school
- Information and referral to community agencies that provide assistance with food, clothing, health, dental, legal issues, housing, employment, and other social services
- Participation in the Binational Migrant Education Program (BMEP). BMEP provides coordination between schools in the U.S. and Mexico to help binational students enroll in school and accrue credits for school work completed in each country. Program provides students their grades, so they may enroll in school when they return to Mexico and have their credits accepted and an appropriate educational placement made. This document is also used for students returning to the United States from Mexico to assist in their educational placement.
- Access to the National Migrant Education Hotline (1-800.234.8848) provides educational assistance to migrant farm worker children.||Weld County||Centennial Board of Cooperating Educational Services (BOCES)||Centennial Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)|
|Migrant/Farm Workers Services - Child and Migrant Services, Inc.||Serving Mesa County agriculture by serving migrant and settled farm workers with compassion and respect.
- Basic needs: Hot meals (June-Sept), grocery distribution, job placement
- Social and educational activities: English instruction (ESL), computer activities, regular social functions and educational workshops.
- Translation services
- Emotional and financial support
- Farm Worker Housing Project: build affordable, safe and decent housing for farm workers.
- Community thrift shop
- On-site services from Rocky Mountain SER Head Start
||Mesa County||721 Peach AVE||Child & Migrant Services, Inc.|
|Migrant Services - Migrant Education Program||Offered through the Aurora Public School District, program provides a range of services to support the educational goals of migrant families, such as:
- Full tuition for regular and summer school
- Full tuition for ESL and GED classes for out of school youth
- School supplies
- Assistance with tuition for Adult Education (ESL and GED classes)
- Assistance with medical physicals for preschool, and high school sports||Arapahoe County||Migrant Education Program||Migrant Education Program|
|Multicultural Dual-Language Immersion Program - Salida del Sol Academy||Provides a supportive yet challenging, personalized bilingual education for kindergarten through eighth grade students in a multicultural environment.||Weld County||Salida del Sol Academy||Salida del Sol Academy|