|Early Care and Education||The Early Head Start grant helps provide enriching support services for all enrolled families such as:
- Family support resources and referrals
- Heath education and tracking
- Mental Health services on-site
- Nutrition education for children and parents
- Special Needs screening and support for families and children||Denver County||Education - Family Star Montessori School||Family Star Montessori School|
|Early Child Education (E Smith Rd) - Catholic Charities||Provides a range of early childhood education options at multiple locations including Head Start, Early Head Start, Child Care, and Preschool.||Denver County||E Smith Rd - Catholic Charities||Catholic Charities|
|Early Childhood Education - Family Center/La Familia||Offers an Early Head Start, Colorado Preschool Program which provides bilingual early childhood education, care, and nutritious meals for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers from 6 weeks to 5 years old. CCAP and workforce approved.
Wait list closed as of 4/20/18.||Larimer County||Family Center/La Familia||Family Center/La Familia|
|Early Childhood Resources - Grand Beginnings||Promotes a child centered school readiness system that fosters early learning, facilitates healthy child development and promotes family success in Grand County.
- Child care resource and referral
- Health integration program
- Early Care and Education Tuition Scholarship Program
- Early Childhood Professional Development Scholarships
- Early Childhood Professional Development and Training
- Early Childhood Quality Improvement Initiatives and Funding
- Parenting Education
||Grand County||Grand Beginnings||Grand Beginnings|
|Early Childhood Resources - Starpoint||Offers the following services for children with developmental disabilities at various locations:
- Early Head Start, child development program for pregnant women and children ages birth to 3.
- Parents as Teachers, monthly home visitation program providing parenting support for families with preschool aged children.
- Play Groups, offering information and parental support for families with toddlers.
- Welcome Baby Program, on-site hospital visit for new parents about early childhood resources.
- Child Health Passports, health record for tracking well-baby check-ups, immunizations, and growth charts.||Fremont County||Starpoint||Starpoint|
|Early Head Start - Community Partnership for Child Development||Provides free educational, physical, behavioral health, and nutritional services for pregnant women and children ages birth to 3 years of age.||El Paso County||Community Partnership for Child Development||Community Partnership for Child Development |
|Early Head Start - Poudre School District||Serves expectant parents and young families with infants and toddlers under the age of 3.
Early Head Start offers:
- Home visits
- Community resources
- Parent to child play groups
- Childcare referrals and options
- Parent events, classes and workshops
- Educational support
- Partnership with childcare||Larimer County||Poudre School District Early Childhood Programs - Poudre School District||Poudre School District|
|School District Information - Rio Blanco School District RE-4||Provides information related to the district, for families with students ages preschool to 12th grade.||Rio Blanco County||Rio Blanco School District RE-4||Rio Blanco School District RE-4|
|Tri-County Head Start Program - Durango 4-C Council, Inc.||Provides quality, integrated, comprehensive early childhood development programs which offer a broad range of services and respond to the needs of eligible young children and their families for the purpose of preparing them for success in school & life.
||La Plata County||1315 MAIN AVE||Durango 4-C Council, Inc.|