|Adult Day Program - Eagle Valley Senior Life||Eagle Valley Senior Life provides a day program for adults age 55 and over who can no longer manage independently or who are socially isolated.
Participants benefit from increased mental, physical and social stimulation through games, exercises and other social activities. Caregivers also benefit by being able to attend to their own personal needs.
- Yoga Classes
- Crafts||Eagle County||455 Nottingham Ranch RD||Eagle Valley Senior Life|
|Advance Care Planning - Health District of Northern Larimer County||Guides individuals through one-on-one, no-cost sessions, which help them understand advance care planning, complete advance directives, and ensure the information is shared with the local hospital systems.||Larimer County||Health District of Northern Larimer County||Health District of Northern Larimer County|
|Advance Care Planning - Mesa County||Guides individuals through the process to help them understand advance care planning, complete advance directives, and ensure the information is shared with the local hospital systems.
Contact your physician. If you are using services with the agencies below they can also help you with the information.
- Community Hospital
- Home Care of the Grand Valley
- Mesa County Department of Human Services
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans, St. Mary's Hospital & Regional Medical Center
- Volunteers of America
Colorado Medical Orders for Scope of Treatment (MOST). This a new portable form to take with you when you are receiving medical services. To obtain a MOST form please contact your physicians office.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ACPTF/||Mesa County||No Physical Address||Advance Care Planning-Mesa County|
|Comprehensive Will Package - LegalShield||Assists clients in the assignment and preparation of:
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney provided at no charge||Denver County||LegalShield||LegalShield |
|Information & Assistance - Senior Services, Pitkin County||Referrals and information and services connection available in person or by telephone.
-Assistance & counseling for a wide rang of questions and problems
-Income tax prep assistance
-Living wills and powers of attorney
-Other benefits assistance and counseling
-Resource information on care facilities and in-home caregiving||Pitkin County||0275 Castle Creek Road||Pitkin County Senior Services|
|Patient Relations - St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center||Assists patients, families and visitors to improve service and to help with patients rights, living wills and medical durable power of attorneys.||Pueblo County||St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center||St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center|
|Senior Care Management - American Elder Advocates||Provides support to elders in distress with sound recommendations through consultation and information sharing and care management of the elder when appropriate. Services to elders and their families also include
- Court-appointed guardianship
- Serving as medical power of attorney
- Family education
- Relocation assistance
- Local support for long-distance caregivers
- Crisis intervention||Larimer County||American Elder Advocates||American Elder Advocates|
|Senior Care Management - Seniors in Transition||Offers care management services, to enrich the quality of life for seniors and their families. Services include but are not limited to:
- Attending medical appointments
- Consultations regarding possible support services
- Completing assessments
- Presentations to clubs, social groups and professionals
||Larimer County||Seniors in Transition||Seniors in Transition|
|Senior Outreach - Senior Answers and Services||Provides Latino Outreach for seniors for the following:
- Benefits Assistance
- Advance directive counseling
- Community resources||Denver County||Senior Answers and Services||Senior Answers and Services|