|Assistance for Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities - Neighbor Network||Provides volunteer services to promote independence, including:
- Transportation (critical medical appointments, prescriptions, grocery shop, banking, local errands, social activities)
- Handyman services (installing grab bars and wheelchair ramps, changing light bulbs and fire alarm batteries, light maintenance)
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Information and referrals
- Light case management||Douglas County||Neighbor Network||Neighbor Network|
|Daily Living Support - Ability Connection Colorado||Assists seniors and individuals with disabilities in the Boulder County area with the following:
- Community outings
- Respite for caregivers
- Telephone and email||Denver County||Ability Connection Colorado||Ability Connection Colorado|
|Disabled Adult/Senior Transportation - Amblicab||Provides door-to-door transportation services for adults whose disability or geographic location prevents them from using the city’s transit services. At this time, you must be on Medicaid or have a metro mobility certification to receive rides from Amblicab, regardless of age.
||El Paso County||Amblicab||Amblicab|
|Easy Ride (Senior Center) - Broomfield Health and Human Services||Easy Ride, operated by the City and County of Broomfield, provides transportation for seniors and disabled residents for trips such as doctor appointments, grocery trips, department stores, personal errands, and exercise classes.||Broomfield County||Senior Center - Broomfield Health and Human Services||Broomfield Health and Human Services Department|
|Elder Services and Engagement - A Little Help||Assists seniors with various services and resources:
- Transportation services, such as rides to the doctor, grocery store, errands and more
- Household chores, such as window washing, changing light bulbs, organization, etc.
- Computer and technology assistance
- Yardwork done on Service Saturday events in the Spring and Fall
- Companionship and friendly visits
- Help establishing a care network
- Recommendations to local service providers
- Access to experts on aging
- Tough Talk Speaker Series and other educational opportunities
- 24-Hour friendship line
- Connection to neighbors
- Social gatherings
- Opportunities to share and mentor
- Respite for caregivers||Denver County||A Little Help||A Little Help|
|Food Assistance / Food Resources in Downtown Greeley||Provides food and grocery resources through a collective network of local agencies.||Weld County||Food Resources in Downtown Greeley||Food Resources in Downtown Greeley|
|Golden Shuttle - Golden Age Center||Golden Shuttle provides transportation for seniors and disabled persons throughout Canon City.
Special trips are available with reservations and prepayment.||Fremont County||Golden Age Center||Golden Age Center|
|Home Care (Denver) - InnovAge||InnovAge Home Care is a provider of non-medical home care services that are customized to meet each client's needs; services can be adapted as needs change. Private duty home care and housekeeping assists elderly adults to continue living independently, and include help with:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)||Denver County||E Lowry Blvd (Corporate Headquarters) - InnovAge||InnovAge|
|Home Health Care Services - To the Rescue||Offers home health and home care services including:
- Respite care for children and adults
- Meal preparation
- House cleaning
- Shopping and errands
- Incontinence care and toileting
- In-home Skilled Health Care Services||Douglas County||To The Rescue||To The Rescue|
|Lakewood Rides (Yarrow St) - City of Lakewood||Offers door-through-door transportation for seniors and persons with disabilities living in Lakewood. Primarily for medical and wellness trips, but personal travel also possible. Transportation must be within York St to the City of Golden and Quincy St to I-70.||Jefferson County||Yarrow St - City of Lakewood||City of Lakewood|
|Meeker Streaker Bus - Pioneers Medical Center||Provides regular trips to accommodate doctor's appointments and shopping needs to the following locations:
- City of Grand Junction
- City of Rifle
- City of Craig||Rio Blanco County||Medical Center - Pioneers Medical Center||Pioneers Medical Center|
|MoCo Transportation||We operate a door to door call response transportation system for seniors or those with HCBS or Medicaid within Montezuma County. We have wheel chair accessible vehicles.||Montezuma County||107 North Chestnut||Montezuma County Senior Services|
|Non-Medical Transportation - Golden Gate Manor||Non-medical transportation is available for Medicaid-eligible clients. This includes adult day services, shopping, therapeutic swimming, dentist appointments, counseling sessions, church, grocery store, etc.||Pueblo County||Golden Gate Manor Transportation||Golden Gate Manor|
|OAA - Senior Transportation - Senior Resource Development Agency||Provides transportation to meal sites, grocery shopping, doctor/hospital visits, and legal/social security appointments for seniors in Pueblo. The program provides wheelchair accessible curb-to-curb service to the City and County of Pueblo.||Pueblo County||Transportation||Senior Resource Development Agency|
|Older Americans Transportation Services - Jackson County Council on Aging||Transports Seniors to medical appointments, meal site, grocery store and to special trips planned by the council (sporting events, Black Hawk/Central City, theater). This is not an emergency vehicle, must call 24 hours in advance to schedule a pick up time. Donations are accepted and appreciated.
||Jackson County||Jackson County Council on Aging||Jackson County Council on Aging|
|Paratransit Program (Estes Park) - Via Mobility Services||Provides door through door transportation services in accessible buses. All buses are equipped with a lift. All trips for seniors 60 and older are free.||Larimer County||Via Mobility Services||Via Mobility Services|
|Senior and Disabled Transportation Services - Gunnison Valley Health Hospital||Provides shared-ride transportation services Rides are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Round trip rides are available.
Transportation services include but are not limited to:
- Grocery Store
- Local Shopping
- Food Pantries
- Entertainment Events
- Social Gatherings
- Medical Appointments
- Young at Heart Senior Lunches
- Boomers and Beyond programs||Gunnison County||711 North Taylor Street, Gunnison - Gunnison Valley Health Hospital||Gunnison Valley Health Hospital|
|Senior Center - Durango Senior Center||The Durango Senior Center is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all adults age 60 years and older and helping them age with dignity and purpose.
HOME CHORE SERVICES which include:
- Installation of grab bars and handrails
- Correction of trip hazards
- Minor step and porch repair
- Small home repairs
- Heavy house cleaning
- Spring and Fall yard clean-up
- Limited snow removal assistance
- Firewood for low income families
***Services are limited. Not able to address roof repairs, structural problems and major furnace, plumbing or electrical problems.
TRANSPORTATION SERVICES provides door-to-door assisted transportation for:
- Medical appointments
- Senior Center lunch and activities
- Exercise classes
- Other shopping needs
***Medicaid clients may use our services for medical transportation with an approval from Medicaid.
MEAL PROGRAMS which include:
- Meals on Wheels-home delivered meals to seniors age 60+ and their spouses Monday-Friday
- Dining at the Durango Senior Center-reservations must be made by 9:30 am for that day. Lunch served at 12:00 pm
SUPPORT GROUPS every month:
- Family Caregiver support group - for people who serve as caregivers for family members or loved ones. Meet twice per month.
- Vision Impaired (VIP) support group - for people who are blind or who are visually impaired. Meets monthly.
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV) support group - facilitated by the Veteran's Service Officer. Meets monthly.
- Widow/Widower's support group - Meets twice per month.
- TOPS (Take off the Pounds Sensibly) - Members support each other with their effort to lose weight and keep it off. Meets weekly.
***For details on different meeting times, see the monthly newsletter for the schedule or call for details.
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITES include:
- Learn to use computers
- Practice Tai Chi, Zumba, Yoga, Line Dancing and more
- "Watch Your Step" class for fall prevention and to improve overall fitness
- Play cards, BINGO and other games
- Play billiards and table tennis
- Study history, music, language and healthy living
- Join the quilting group, craft group or writing group
- Participate in dog training classes in the summertime
***See newsletter on the website for more events and activities guide.
||La Plata County||2424 Main Avenue||Durango Senior Center|
|Senior Programs - Grand County Council on Aging||Offers programs and services to assist seniors in order to maintain their independence. Services include:
- Providing adaptive medical equipment such as walkers and crutches free of charge.
- Lunch served on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays at sites located in Granby and Kremmling.
- Social meetings
- Nutritional supplement programs
- Transportation service that takes people to social events, medical appointments, and to run local errands like grocery shopping.||Grand County||Grand County Council on Aging||Grand County Council on Aging|
|Senior Ride Program - Routt County Council on Aging||Provides transportation for senior citizens of Routt County to and from meal sites, medical appointments, shopping, banking, and the post office.||Routt County||Routt County Council on Aging||Routt County Council on Aging|
|Senior Ride - Regional Transportation District||Provides transportation for recreational, educational, and cultural programs, events, and activities for seniors. There must be at least ten people at each pick-up point. Special services and equipment to meet needs of nursing home residents are available.||Denver County||Regional Transportation District||Regional Transportation District|
|Senior Services - Catholic Charities / (Weld County)||Weld County Senior Care with a Purpose:
We serve senior citizens (age 55+) across Weld County, helping you remain safe and independent in your own home
||Weld County||Catholic Charities / (Weld County)||Catholic Charities / (Weld County) |
|Senior Services (Community and Senior Center) - Summit County Department of Health and Human Services||Offers a wide range of activities, programs, and services for seniors in the community, including:
- Monday night dinners
- Tuesday and Thursday lunches
- Computer Classes
- Indoor/outdoor activities and monthly trips
- Legal assistance
- Resources for senior care and caregiver respite support
- Colorado Life Trak
- Home health and in-home assistance
- Meal delivery
- General and medical transportation
- Wellness testing
- Timberline adult day services||Summit County||Community and Senior Center - Summit County Department of Health and Human Services||Summit County Department of Health and Human Services|
|Seniors / Senior Resource Services||Provides the following services for seniors over 60+ in the service area:
||Weld County||Senior Resource Services||Senior Resource Services|
|Senior Transportation - Fountain Valley Senior Center||Provides door-to-door and door-through-door wheelchair accessible transportation service for those age 60+ living in 80902, 80911, 80913, 80925, 80931, 80808, 80817, 80831, 80833, 80864, and parts of 80906. Some services eligible for those aged 55+. Transportation is provided for medical/dental appointments, grocery shopping, nutrition site, employment/education, recreation and socialization.||El Paso County||Fountain Valley Senior Center||Fountain Valley Senior Center|
|Senior Transportation - Gilpin County Department of Human Services||Provides transportation for seniors and their spouses living in Gilpin County, including scheduled senior luncheons, weekly grocery shopping, and medical/dental visits. Door-to-door service is provided.||Gilpin County||Gilpin County Department of Human Services||Gilpin County Department of Human Services|
|Senior Transportation - Park County Senior Coalition||Provides free transportation to seniors age 60+ living in Park county.||Park County||Park County Senior Coalition||Park County Senior Coalition |
|Senior Transportation Services - Dolores County Senior Services||Provides transportation services for seniors. Transportation can be provided for medical appointments, errands and recreational outings.
Transportation provided from Dove Creek to surrounding communities of Cahone, Egnar, Pleasant View, Cortez and Durando in Colorado and to Monticello & Moab in Utah and to Farmington, New Mexico.
Wheelchair accessible transportation is available.
Also offers Medicaid Transportation services for those who qualify.
||Dolores County||52288 Highway 491||Dolores County Senior Services|
|Senior Transportation - South Central Colorado Seniors||Provides reimbursement for transportation costs for seniors age 60+ getting to and from medical appointments and grocery shopping.||Alamosa County||South Central Colorado Seniors||South Central Colorado Seniors|
|Senior Transportation - Supporting Our Seniors, Aging and Disability Resources of Colorado||Supporting Our Seniors is a volunteer transportation program for seniors 60+ who are unable to drive and do not have any other means of transportation. Rides are limited to doctor appointments, physical therapy, dental appointments, dialysis, grocery, and pharmacy. Due to limited volunteer drivers rides are limited to 1 a week with a week’s advance notice after enrolling in the program.||Mesa County||510 29 1/2 Road||Aging and Disability Resources of Colorado|
|Senior Transportation - Teller Senior Coalition||Provides free transportation to seniors age 60+ and low-income disabled citizens who need essential travel assistance to local doctors, pharmacy, grocery shopping, bank and post office.
||Teller County||Teller Senior Coalition||Teller Senior Coalition|
|Senior Transportation - The Penny Loafer - Grand Valley Transit||The Penny Loafer is a senior transportation program available to individuals ages 60 and older. Small groups of seniors wanting to go to the grocery store, shopping mall, or a congregate meal site will be able to participate for a suggested donation of $1.00 per round trip or $.50 for one way.
All buses are wheelchair accessible and can accomodate 2 passengers utilizing mobility devices at one time.
Transportation for seniors are from Monterey Park, Ratekin Towers, Nellie Bechtel, Walnut Park, The Highlands, and Grand View locations and to one of the following:
- Wal-Mart (Rimrock & North Avenue)
- City Market (12th street)
- Safeway (Horison)
- Tuesday Mornings
- Vitamin Cottage
- Mesa Mall
- Grey Gourmet congregate meal sites at the Senior Rec Center and Fruita Recreation Center
To arrange a pick up and drop off time or for information regarding the local organizer at any of the senior living communities, please call 970-256-7433 ext 8468.
||Mesa County||525 South 6th Street||TransDev Transportation|
|Senior Transportation - Tri-Lakes Silver Alliance||Provides transportation to seniors age 60+ in northern El Paso county. Transportation is for any need, such as grocery shopping, social, events, baking, appointments, etc.||El Paso County||Tri-Lakes Silver Alliance||Tri-Lakes Silver Alliance|
|Shopper's Special - Regional Transportation District||Transportation is provided for groups of ten or more seniors who cannot utilize accessible public transportation. Shopper's Special picks up at senior housing complexes and senior community centers. Passengers of any age may use this service for a higher fare.||Denver County||Regional Transportation District||Regional Transportation District|
|Shuttle Services - Castle Rock Senior Activity Center||Provides transportation to medical appointments, shopping, etc., in Douglas County for seniors and disabled persons. Medical appointment will be given priority. Individuals with medical appointments in the Denver Metro area may be accommodated.||Douglas County||Castle Rock Senior Activity Center||Castle Rock Senior Activity Center|
|Transportation Assistance (West Berry Avenue) - City of Littleton||Omnibus program provides transportation for seniors over 55 and persons with disabilities living in Littleton. Buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Medical trips are top priority
- Grocery shopping
- Hair and barber
- Other activities, by appointment as seating permits||Arapahoe County||West Berry Avenue - City of Littleton||City of Littleton |
|Transportation - Berthoud Rural Alternative for Transportation (RAFT)||Picks up seniors (60 or older) and Adults (18 or older) with disabilities, who reside within the unincorporated county area of Berthoud (Fire Protection District). Drops off in the cities of Berthoud, Loveland, and Longmont.
||Larimer County||Berthoud Rural Alternative for Transportation (RAFT)||Berthoud Rural Alternative for Transportation (RAFT)|
|Transportation (Fort Collins) - Senior Alternatives in Transportation (SAINT)||Coordinates volunteer drivers to provide personalized door-to-door transportation for persons 60 and older, and persons with disabilities within the Fort Collins urban area. Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible.
||Larimer County||Senior Alternatives in Transportation (SAINT)||Senior Alternatives in Transportation (SAINT)|
|Transportation - Heartfelt Destination||Provides transportation for medical related appointments. Will travel statewide, however all rides must originate in Moffat County. Offers gas vouchers available for people who need financial assistance to get to their medical appointments. Also assists with local rides to pick up food (grocery store or food banks) and medical appointments in the town of Craig on a case-by-case basis.||Moffat County||Heartfelt Destination||Heartfelt Destination|
|Transportation (Loveland) - Senior Alternatives in Transportation (SAINT)||Coordinates volunteer drivers to provide personalized door-to-door transportation for persons 60 and older, and persons with disabilities within the Loveland urban area. Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible.
||Larimer County||Senior Alternatives in Transportation (SAINT)||Senior Alternatives in Transportation (SAINT)|
|Transportation - Neighbor to Neighbor||Neighbor to Neighbor provides transportation to medical appointments, dental appointments, prescription pickups, social service appointments and shopping in Montrose, Olathe and Ouray. Neighbor to Neighbor also provides van transportation for group activities.||Ouray County||302 2nd Street||Neighbor to Neighbor|
|Transportation Services (Adams County A-Lift) - Seniors' Resource Center||Provides rides for seniors and individuals with disabilities in Adams County for medical and nutritional needs through A-Lift.
||Jefferson County||Transportation Services (Adams County) - Seniors' Resource Center||Seniors' Resource Center|
|Transportation Services - All Points Transit||Provides transportation services in communities throughout Montrose, Delta and San Miguel county. All Points Transit also offers other various regional transportation.
- Dial-A-Ride program - door-to-door driver assisted transportation for seniors age 60 or older and individuals with disabilities. Rates for local and regional trips varies depending on rider's location/destination.
- Medical Appointment Transportation - bus routes pass by several medical facilities. Call or go online for more information. Can provide medical transportation for Medicaid recipients reimbursed through Medicaid.
- Senior Meal Site Transportation - for various senior meal sites across Montrose and Delta County.
- Regional Medical Shuttle - transportation for citizens in San Miguel, Ouray and Montrose counties for medical appointments in Montrose and Grand Junction.
||Montrose County||431 South 2nd ST||All Points Transit|
|Transportation Services - Eagle County Department of Human Services||Transportation is provided to Eagle County residents to and from meal sites, medical appointments and to run errands. Transportation services are available to those over the age of 60 and disabled adults. Senior Services operates van and bus service at all three sites on nutrition days. Call for more information: Eagle Valley 970-328-1121, or Roaring Fork Valley: 970-309-8465.
Minturn: Meal transportation on Wednesday and Friday; shopping on Friday
Eagle: Meal transportation, shopping, Post Office and local medical appointments, Tuesday and shopping on Thursday.
Basalt: Meal transportation on Tuesday and Thursday; shopping and Post Office on Thursday; medical van to Glenwood Springs from Eagle on the last Monday of each month; medical van also available by appointment.
||Eagle County||551 Broadway||Eagle County Department of Human Services|
|Transportation Services (Evergreen) - Seniors' Resource Center||Provides rides for seniors and individuals with disabilities for almost any purpose, allowing riders to travel independently to medical/dental appointments, go grocery shopping, attend congregate noon meals, go to community-based care programs or even take personal trips (within 8 miles of the resident address).
||Jefferson County||Evergreen - Seniors' Resource Center||Seniors' Resource Center|
|Transportation Services -Pitkin County Senior Services||Transportation options for seniors and the disabled in Pitkin county for those in need and qualify.
-Senior Van - free door-to-door service for appointments, shopping errands, and senior programs. Must call in advance to arrange a pickup
-Volunteer Escort - available for unusual situations, e.g. out of town medical visits or special assistance needs
-Taxi - Available when the Senior Van is not operating. Half-price service from Mountain High Taxi. Used only for essential trips where other options cannot serve.
-RFTA Bus Service for Seniors - must show proof of age, door to door service for seniors on Mt. Valley Dial-A-Ride (970-920-9999), limited to regular bus routes and times, seniors age 65 and older travel free of charge on the Highway 82 corridor, service on all Aspen and Snowmass Village routes free to everyone
-Paratransit Service for People with Disabilities & Mobility Impairment - arrangements made a day prior to requested service date - call 970-925-4482 for information and arrangements. For Snowmass Village paratransit call 970-923-2543 between 8am-5pm, after hours call 970-923-3500. Geographic and other eligibility restrictions apply||Pitkin County||0275 Castle Creek Road||Pitkin County Senior Services|
|Transportation Services (Wheat Ridge) - Seniors' Resource Center||Provides rides for seniors and individuals with disabilities for almost any purpose, allowing riders to travel independently to medical/dental appointments, go grocery shopping, attend congregate noon meals, go to community-based care programs or even take personal trips (within 8 miles of the resident address). For residents of Adams County, transportation is provided by A-Lift.
||Jefferson County||Wheat Ridge - Seniors' Resource Center||Seniors' Resource Center|
|Transportation: The Traveler - Garfield County||The Traveler provides wheelchair accessible, curb to curb, demand responsive, driver-assisted transportation to Garfield County residents, 65 or older or disabled adults (over 18) who have difficulty using public or private transportation services.
Based in Glenwood Springs and Rifle, the Traveler serves qualified individuals within the following service area parameters: a five (5) mile radius off of Interstate 70 between Parachute and Glenwood Springs, and a five (5) mile radius off of Hwy 82 between Glenwood Springs and Carbondale. To help support its operation, the Traveler does
request a voluntary contribution for the services it provides.||Garfield County||108 8th Street||Garfield County Department of Human Services|
|Transportation - Via Mobility Services||Provides transportation for older adults and individuals with disabilities or temporary mobility limitations. Also offers guidance and resources for families who have a family member who may no longer be able to drive.||Boulder County||Via Mobility Services||Via Mobility Services|
|Wellington Senior Resource Center||Serves as a community center for senior citizens over 60. A variety of services are available, including:
- Health clinics
- Transportation assistance to medical appointments and shops
- Information and referral services||Larimer County||Wellington Senior Resource Center||Wellington Senior Resource Center|