|Basic Needs - Love INC of the Yampa Valley||Offers basic needs and refers to financial assistance programs on a case-by-case basis. Assistance includes:
- Personal items
- Furniture and household items
- Tutoring services
- Budget counseling
- Transportation for seniors and other individuals
- Yard work and odd jobs
- Seasonal winter clothing
- Basic school supplies (preschool - college, others on a case-by-case basis, based on need)
- Small two unit emergency temporary housing for individuals and families
- Gift baskets to new residents (Craig only)
- Referrals for rent, utilities, medical expenses and other financial needs
Also provides volunteer opportunities.||Moffat County||Love INC of the Yampa Valley||Love INC of the Yampa Valley|
|Clothing, Bikes, Outdoor Gear - A Shepherd's Hand||When available A Shepard's Hand has winter clothing, outdoor gear such as tent's and sleeping bags for those in need. There is also a limited supply of bicycles.||Montrose County||The Shepherd's Hand||The Shepherd's Hand|
|Coat Drive (Fall/Winter 2016) - Salvation Army||The Coat Drive through the Salvation Army can provide winter coats for children and adults for the Fall and Winter 2016 season.
Limit one coat/jacket per individual.
Availability is limited. Coats will be provided as long as they are available during the Fall and Winter 2016 season.
Donations are also accepted at the agency's main location during normal business hours.||Mesa County||The Salvation Army (Mesa County)||The Salvation Army National Headquarters|
|Identification Documents and Material Assistance - Holy Ghost Social Ministry Office||Assistance is available for:
- Financial assistance for vital records (birth and death certificates)
- Financial assistance for Colorado ID cards and driver's licenses
- Diapers (when available)
- Socks (available year-round)
- Hats & gloves (October-April)
- Personal care items (soap, razors, shampoo, toothbrushes, etc.)
- Financial assistance for work tools (must have full-time regular employment)
||Denver County||Holy Ghost Social Ministry Office||Holy Ghost Social Ministry Office|
|Motel Vouchers and Cold Weather Services for Single Men, Single Women and Families - Aurora Warms The Night||Provides motel vouchers, first-come first-served basis to homeless adults and families when the temperature is 20 degrees or lower. If there are consecutive days of cold weather, vouchers will only be issued on the first day. Also provides other cold weather services including:
- Transportation to the motel
- Food kit
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves, scarf)
- Hygiene products
- Information on community resources
- Connection to Aurora Mental Health Center’s PATH program (case management, mental health services, medical care, housing support)
The office will be closed December 31st - January 3rd (with the exception of emergency vouchers when it is below 20 degrees).
Families with children will also receive children's books and parent resources.||Arapahoe County||Aurora Warms the Night||Aurora Warms The Night|
|Precious Essentials - A Precious Child||Precious Essentials provides clothing, coats, shoes, toiletries, home goods, and other basic essentials to disadvantaged and displaced children and families. Families can receive a fixed amount of clothing and basic necessities for their children, as well as themselves. Please note that all goods provided are based on availability.||Broomfield County||A Precious Child||A Precious Child|
|Winter Coat Drive-Life Assistance, River Center of New Castle, Inc.||Pick up free coats at one of two locations in late Fall/Winter: contact office for date and time.||Garfield County||River Center of New Castle, Inc.||River Center of New Castle, Inc.|
|Winter Coats for Teens - Teens with Promise||Each year Teens with Promise collects new and genlty used winter coats. Youth are able to come by the office and pick up a coat at no cost.
Teens with Promise also visits local high schools and youth temp / living quarters to deliver winter coats for youth in need. Clothing is adult sizing for 8th graders and up.
**Hats, gloves and scarves are also provided.**
||El Paso County||Basic Needs - Teens with Promise||Teens with Promise|