DABC Tax Super Site (Wells Fargo Aurora) - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 2)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 2)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
This site offers walk-in services for onsite tax preparation and is also a drop off/pick up site. Open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. or until capacity reached, 01/27/2018 - 04/14/2018. Tax preparation done free for low-income families and individuals.
- Federal and state e-filing is available
- Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate
- Schedules A, B, C-EZ, D, R, SE
- EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit) & Child Tax Credits
- Forms 1099R, RRB1099, SSA 1099, 8332, 8822, 8965, W-4
- Credits: Child & Dependent Care, Education, Retirement,
Premium Tax Credit
Limited, call for specific information
Walk in for onsite tax preparation or Walk in to speak with a tax preparer about your return and drop off all documents for taxes to be prepared off-site. Return to the same drop off site the following week to pick up documents.
- Photo Identification Document
- Social Security Card or photo copy of social security card for all family members or W2 with social security number
- All tax information necessary
Unable to prepare these Schedules and Forms:
- C- Profit & Loss from business with employees
- E- Rentals & Royalties
- F-Farm Income
- 8605-Non-deductible IRA
- 8615-Minor's Investment Income
- State tax returns for other states
Low-income households (families $55,000 or less annually; individuals $35,000 or less annually).
Fees or Charges
Hours of Operation
Saturdays, January 27, 2018 - April 14, 2018, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.