Pathfinders is a support program for cancer and chronically ill patients, caregivers, and anyone experiencing grief and loss.
- One-on-one mental health counseling & coping skills training
- Navigation & advocacy to receive services
- Referrals for early screenings, financial assistance, insurance issues, home health aide, hospice & more
- Support groups in Western Colorado & online
- Lifestyle education to support nutrition, exercise & stress management
- Palliative care and end-of-life planning
- Grief and loss support
- Volunteer programs
- Peer support groups
- Rural & remote tele-counseling for those unable to meet with a Pathfinder
Eagle, Garfield, Mesa, and Pitkin Counties
Call or email to find out about varies services provided and how to sign up for them.
No requirements. Pathfinders will coordinate with individual's primary care physician to confirm diagnosis.
Individuals living with cancer or whose lives have been affected by cancer.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees
Sliding Scale Fee, No one turned away due to inability to pay