Pathfinders is a support program for cancer and chronically ill patients, caregivers, and anyone experiencing grief and loss.
Some of Pathfinder's many services include:
- One-on-one counseling & skills training
- Navigation, advocacy and resource referral
- Support groups
- Grief & loss counseling
- Palliative care and end-of-life planning
- The Angel Volunteer program
- The Survivor-to-Survivor program
- Emergency financial aid
Eagle, Garfield, Mesa, and Pitkin Counties
Call or email to find out about varies services provided and how to sign up for them.
Individuals and their families living with cancer or whose lives have been affected by cancer.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Most services free of charge, sliding scale available