Court Ordered and Voluntary Counseling, Therapy and Treatment Services - Aurora Center for Treatment
Aurora Center for Treatment
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers a variety of services on both a court-ordered and voluntary basis, including the following:
- Anger management (including stress management, identifying anger triggers, communication skills, victim empathy, power and control issues)
- Individual, couples, and family counseling
- Domestic violence perpetrators prevention counseling (including same-sex counseling, individual and group sessions, and alternative sentencing through the courts)
- Moral Reconation Therapy (combining anger management, cognitive therapy, substance abuse treatment to reduce recidivism by increasing moral reasoning over 12 to 30 weeks)
- DUI Level II Education and Therapy
- Urinalysis Testing
- Parenting Classes
Call for more information.
Must be an individual who has been court ordered or a voluntary participant.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Sliding scale fees available; cash, debit or credit cards accepted.