Offers a bi-lingual toll-free statewide resource to help people in locating food assistance programs. Clients who need assistance with applying for benefits can also find out when the mobile application assistance truck will be in their area.
Referral information includes:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
- Food pantries
- Soup kitchens
- Congregate meals
- Women Infant & Children (WIC) application assistance
- Food Stamp application assistance (change reports and redeterminations can be completed over the phone)
- Meals on Wheels
- Holiday basket locations
Limited, call for specific information
Call the hotline or visit the website for more information.
Low-income families and individuals residing in Colorado.