Eastern Colorado Services for the Developmentally Disabled, Inc. (Morgan)
Eastern Colorado Services for the Developmentally Disabled
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Eastern Colorado Services for the Developmentally Disabled, Inc. is a community centered board serving intellectual & developmentally disabled persons.
Urgent Services Provided
• We determine eligibility for services and supports, service and coordination, and the monitoring of all services and supports
• (Medicaid) Refers to residential services, adult day services or supports and transportation activities. Included in this plan are several different types of residential settings, which provides training, learning, experiential and support activities provided in residential living alternatives.
Adult Supported Living Services:
• Individualized living services for persons who are responsible for their own living arrangements in the community.
• Services for children up to two years of age to address developments when there are eligible delays in cognition, motor abilities, sensory losses, social emotional development, or self-help skills.
Family Support Services:
• For all ages living in a family setting who may need support to stay in that environment.
Children Extensive Support Waiver provide medical benefits for eligible children, birth through 17 years of age who meet specific criteria.
o Children's Home and Community Based Waiver is for children who are not eligible for Medicaid.
When a consumer is referred, a case manager is assigned and an appointment is set up to gather information.
Must provide School records, Psychological Tests, IQ score, Applicable Scores, Birth Certificate, Medicaid, Social Security
Impairs the person's general intellectual functioning. IQ of 70 or below. Limited adaptive scores occurs before the person reaches 22 years of age. Children, birth to three years of age, who have significant delays in development, or who have been diagnosed with condition associated with delays in development are eligible for Early Intervention Services.