Public Transportation - Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments
Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides transportation to and from medical facilities, learning institutions, businesses, shopping, recreation facilities, entertainment venues and much more. We operate in six counties including Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington and Yuma. There are three different route options from which to choose. Call local dispatch office to schedule a ride.
Limited, call for specific information.
Call for more information.
- All rides must be scheduled before 3:30.
- Since County Express is an on demand, response based transportation system 24 hours advance notice is needed for a general ride.
- Medicaid rides require 48 hours notice.
- Out of town Medicaid rides require 72 hours.
- New (First time) Medicaid Riders will need 1 -2 weeks for approval.
- Drivers do not carry cash and cannot make change. Please have the exact fare ready when boarding.