Immigrants and Receiving Community Programs / OneMorgan County
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides opportunities for immigrants and receiving community members to learn more about each other and integrating in American life.
Urgent Services Provided
- First generation academic mentoring
- Conversational language sessions
- Individualized assistance
- Community safety education sessions
- Cultural immersion programs
- Intercultural communication trainings
- Citizenship classes through an accredited partner agency.
Currently, classes are running from September 9th - November 11th. 2017. Registration begins the first day of classes @ 9:00 a.m..
Every Saturday during this date/time frame.
Classes will be held at:
Pop Up Community Center
218 Main St.