Mental Health Services (Morgan) / Centennial Mental Health Center
Centennial Mental Health Center
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Centennial Mental Health Center (CMHC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the highest quality comprehensive mental health services to the rural communities of Northeastern Colorado.
4 Regional Directors manage local administrative operations with Centennial's 10 counties designated in 4 regions:
• Northeast: Logan, Phillips, and Sedgwick counties
• Central: Morgan, and Washington counties
• South: Elbert, and Lincoln counties
• East: Cheyenne, Kit Carson, and Yuma counties
Urgent Services Provided
• Individual Therapy
• Group Education and Group Therapy
• Couples and Family Therapy
• Case Management
• Residential Services
• Transitional Services
• Day Treatment
• Intensive Out-Patient Services
• Psychiatric Assessment and Medication Management
Not all services are available in all locations. Talk with your clinician to find out the services in your county.
24-Hour Emergency Services
Crisis interventions and evaluations to determine need for psychiatric hospitalizations are available throughout the service region 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
2 Location sites in Morgan County
Visit the website or call the local clinic for more information
Centennial Mental Health Center offers a discounted/sliding fee schedule. Speak to your local office about your service costs. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay.