Provides the following services for individuals who have experienced a stroke:
- Warm water pool therapy classes led by licensed physical therapists
- Physical therapy classes in small groups
- Neurological Music Therapy classes in small groups, led by Board-Certified musical therapists
- Gait training using LifeGait device
- Chair yoga
- Speech therapy
- Art therapy classes taught by a Littleton artist who is also a psychiatric nurse
RTD #0, #0L, #66, Access-a-Ride
Call for more information and to set up evaluation.
Stroke survivors and families, information to general public.