Supportive Services for Victims of Domestic Violence - Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley
Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers emergency safe shelter for men, women, persons from the LGBTQ communities, and their children (ages 0-17), who are in imminent danger. Individuals may reside at the shelter for six weeks, with stays extended on a case-by-case basis. Also provides the following supportive services:
- Food, clothing, and other basic needs
- Domestic violence education
- Information about legal rights
- Referrals to community resources
- Individual and group counseling
- Case management
- Safety planning
- A 24 hour/7 day a week crisis line
- Support groups for survivors of domestic violence
- Financial Guidance
- Legal Advocacy, which provides assistance with temporary and permanent restraining orders and support at court proceedings
- Child and Youth services
Call for more information or an intake interview.
Accepts service animals, emotional support animals, and pets. All animals must have a current vaccination record provided by owner before entering. Additional conditions apply, call for specific information.
Men, women, persons from the LGBTQ communities, and their children (ages 0 - 17), who are seeking emergency shelter for safety reasons.
Fees or Charges
Hours of Operation
24 hours/7 days a week (Crisis Line and Shelter Hours)