Recreation Activities (Senior Services) - City of Longmont
Senior Services - City of Longmont
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
A variety of recreational and informative classes and programs are offered to Longmont area seniors, including:
- Drop-in Activities
- Day Trips and Extended Travel
- Computers and Technology
- Exercise, Fitness, and Silver Sneakers
- Health and Wellness
- Outdoor Activities such as Hiking and Snowshoeing
- Sports and Athletics such as Softball, Golf, and Volleyball
- Arts and Crafts
- Special Presentations and Information Regarding Resources
- Concerts and Cultural Activities
- History, Philosophy, and Humanities Classes
- Advanced Directives
City of Longmont and surrounding area
Call or visit the website for more information. The quarterly GO catalog can be accessed online.
Adults primarily over age 55
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Some activities are available on evenings and weekends; call for more information.