Independent Living Services - Northwest Colorado Center for Independence
Northwest Colorado Center for Independence
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides independent living services to anyone with any kind of permanent disability that include:
- Peer support
- Information and referral
- Life skills training
- Youth and youth transition services
- Nursing home transition and diversion services
- Deaf services and support
- Community education
- Disability etiquette and awareness training
- Low vision and assistive technology resources also available
Moffat, Routt, Rio Blanco, Grand, Summit counties
Call or walk in for more information or to make an appointment.
May require a letter from a physician verifying disability.
English, American Sign Language
Must have a physical, cognitive, or emotional disability which creates a barrier to everyday living.