320 Beard Creek Rd.Edwards - HomeCare and Hospice of the Valley
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
HomeCare & Hospice of the Valley provides palliative and end of life care to patients and their families.
Services provided include but are not limited to:
- In-Home Health Services
- Private nursing by a certified nursing aid or personal care assistance
- In-Home Palliative Care Services
- Hospice services for individuals who are diagnosed with a life-limiting illness
- Grief and Bereavement services
- Education and guidance on end-of-life decisions
- "We Honor Veterans" program that focuses on guiding veterans and their families through their life stories toward a more peaceful ending.
Does accept Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurances.
Eagle, Summit County
Provide referral from doctor's office to receive services.
Open to all
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees
Hours of Operation
Administrative Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Services available 24/7, Monday - Sunday, 12:00 pm - 12:00 am