Women's Health Services - Community Health Services
0405 Castle Creek Road
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
- Annual Women's Exams
- Pap Smear, Pelvic and Breast Exams
- Pregnancy Testing, Education, Counseling, and Resources
- Birth Control Counseling and Education
- Birth Control Supplies: Condoms, Oral Contraceptives, Nuvarings, IUD, and Nexplanon,
- Emergency Contraceptive Pills: Plan B, "the morning after pill"
- STD testing, education, and counseling for males and females
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings
Garfield, Pitkin County
Call to schedule an appointment or walk-in to receive services.