Aspen Camp offers year-round activities for all ages who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Pricing and schedules can vary. Call or go online for details. Shuttle transportation is available.
- Winter Camp (ages 10-17, 5 days): basic or advanced ski and snowboard skills
- Summer Camp Session 3 (ages 8-12, 10 days): hiking, rafting, backpacking, high ropes course and more
- Summer Camp Session 2 (ages 10-15, 14 days): hiking, rafting, backpacking, high ropes course, can add additional backpacking week and entrepreneurship week
- Summer Camp Session 1 (ages 13-17, 14 days): hiking, rafting, backpacking, high ropes course, can add additional backpacking week and entrepreneurship week
- Entrepreneurship Camp (ages 10-17, 7 days): find the inner entrepreneur and work with teams to develop entrepreneurial skills and develop the latest social enterprise
- Family Camp: families with Deaf children are welcome to come to camp together for an inspiring weekend where kids will get plenty of fun and stimulation from Deaf role models while parents get to discuss and learn from each other.
- Women's Retreat (21 and older, female only, 5 days): snowshoe hiking, trips to the spa and hot springs, socializing in downtown Aspen.
- Extreme Retreat (21 and older, 5 days): advanced skiing and snowboarding on four mountains and two ski resorts. Lift passes included. Also experience the Winter X-Games up close and personal.
Aspen Camp also offers ASL classes locally for people of all ages.
Eagle, Garfield, Mesa and Pitkin counties
Register online at www.aspencamp.org
Call for specific program requirements
Individuals and their families who are deaf or hard of hearing
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fee amounts
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Specific hours for camp dates/activities varies, call for details