Disabled Youth Recreational Programs - Small Champions
905 Red Sandstone Road
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Provides winter and summer sports programs to Eagle County youth who are challenged with a variety of cognitive and physical disabilities.
- Ski & snowboarding programs - December through April
- Horseback therapy - June through October
- Tennis - year round
- Swimming - June through October
- Golf - June through August
- Gymnastics - June through October
Call or go online for an application and required documentation.
Children ages 5-21 years who are an Eagle county resident living with a disability.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Programs are seasonal, call or go online for more information