1045 Park West Drive, Glenwood Springs - Glenwood springs Harmony House Inc.
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Glenwood Springs Harmony House is a non-medical assisted living facility offering a unique and peaceful domestic environment for elderly individuals and those in need of temporary care for rehabilitation or recovery from accident or illness.
All staff are QMAP, First Aid and CPR certified
Attributes and amenities include:
- Non-institutional environment
- ADA compliance and accessibility
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- Two miles from Valley View Hospital, 40 miles from Aspen Valley Hospital
Services include (but are not limited to):
- 24 hour professional caregivers on site
- Administering medications
- Food preparation and meals
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and toileting
- Activities (live music, dinner outing, shopping excursions, art and massage therapy and equine therapy
Does accept clients on Medicare, Medicaid, and other private insurance.
Garfield and Pitkin county
Call to arrange a visit and complimentary consultation. Admissions form is available online.
Referral from primary doctor or Medicaid Case Worker for individuals going through their health insurance provider (Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance).
Seniors age 55 and older or those recovering from an illness or injury.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance
Hours of Operation
Administrative Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm