Provides a variety of assistance to residents of Logan County.
Urgent Services Provided
- Prevents homelessness by providing temporary or permanent housing when space is available.
- Coordinates with LEAP, Excel Energy, and Energy Outreach Colorado to provide utility assistance, when utilities bills are separate from rent. The person seeking assistance must be able to pay utilities in subsequent months.
- Loans home health care equipment on a short-term basis.
- Provides a food pantry for walk-ins or referrals from the Logan County Department of Social Services
- A thrift store is stocked with donated clothing and some household items.
- Provides limited gasoline/transportation and prescription payment assistance when resources are available.
All assistance is provided on a case-by-case basis.
Logan area only
Call or walk in for assistance
Must provide the following documentation:
- Photo ID
- Income Verification (for housing/utility assistance)
- Proof of US Citizenship
In an emergency (fire, etc.), assistance is immediate.
Clients must be citizens and not have received help in the past twelve months.