Information Resources - Boulder County AIDS Project
Boulder Office - Boulder County AIDS Project
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides the following:
- Helps guide clients through the array of health treatment options currently available
- May be able to connect clients with HIV+ peers
- Peer treatment advocates are available to talk about treatment regimens, help with plans to address side effect issues, and help with medication adherence
- Provides a limited collection of books, videos and brochures
- Offers free, rapid, and anonymous HIV & HEP C testing.
- Offers Free needle exchange Monday - Friday, 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Boulder, Broomfield, Gilpin, Clear Creek counties
Call or view the website (www.bcap.org/schedule) to make an appointment; the intake can be at a time and place convenient for the client.