A comprehensive mental health and substance use treatment provider with clinic locations in Boulder and Broomfield counties. Services include:
- 24/7 mental health crisis intervention and care (in-person and over the phone)
- Outpatient services for infants, children, adolescents, adults and families
- Substance abuse treatment and withdrawal management (detoxification and residential programs)
- Rape crisis counseling and support
- Bilingual/bi-cultural services
- Individual and group treatment settings
Boulder, Broomfield counties
Limited, call for specific information
Call or text for assistance. Visit the website for more information.
Individuals needing immediate, in-person assistance can walk in to the 24-Hour Walk-In Center located at 3180 Airport Rd in Boulder.
Residents of the service area with mental health concerns.