Provides the following services:
- Emergency rent, electric, gas, water, and prescription assistance (once a year only)
- Parenting information and referrals
- Child care referrals and education
- New child care provider trainings
- Certified application assistance site (Medicaid, CHP+ enrollment)
- "Dollars Works 2" personal finance workshops
- "Getting Ahead In A Just Getting By World" 15 week series on ending poverty
- "Partners in Parenting"
- Community garden
- Mentor volunteer program
- Colorado Drivers License & ID
- Colorado Birth Certificate
If seeking financial assistance ((e.g., rent, electric, gas, water, prescription), proof of bill/expense.
Mentor volunteer program: Training is offered throughout the year and is comprised of three sessions for three hours each (9 total hours).