Child Care Payment Assistance - United Way of Larimer County
United Way of Larimer County
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides financial assistance for childcare to single mothers attending college. Open three times a year during Fall, Spring and Summer.
Visit the website, download, complete application with all required documents, meet with WomenGive Navigator (if applicable), submit application by deadline.
The following requirements apply:
- Application must be downloaded directly from website
- All sections must be completed
- All requested documents must be returned with application
- If you are not a participant in Project Self-Sufficiency, you must meet with the WomenGive Navigator before submitting your application
- Applications must be submitted electronically by the deadline.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- Read “Steps to Success” document that is posted each semester for instructions on downloading/completing application.
- Scholarships only cover cost of direct services, not previous balances, registration fees, activity fees, or extra meals.
- To receive emails about WomenGive Scholarship Open/Close dates, contact email@example.com
- Single mother or female with primary custody of children
- Not cohabitating with an intimate partner
- Resident of Larimer County
- At or below 225% of the Federal Poverty Level, including wages and child support
- Not in default on a federal student loan
- Minimum 2.0 grade point average for college classes
- Using a licensed childcare provider
- Plan to enroll in a minimum of six credits for Fall and Spring, 3 credits for Summer