Utility Bill Assistance (HEAT-HELP Line) - Energy Outreach Colorado

Energy Outreach Colorado

Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
General Information
Description of ServiceClients can get help with utility bills by finding the LEAP office in their county and requesting an application for LEAP (November 1st - April 30th), or by calling an Energy Outreach partner agency if they do not qualify for LEAP, or if it is not LEAP season. They may also request energy efficiency tips.

Each nonprofit agency that provides financial assistance to pay for gas and electric bills has its own intake procedures and requirements.
LocationDenver County
Geographical AreaStatewide
Intake ProcedureCall 1-866-432-8435 to request a LEAP application (November 1st - April 30th) or an EOC assistance application (year-round), check on the status of an application, or to request information about energy conservation or weatherization.

If clients are referred to an Energy Outreach partner agency, they MUST CALL the agency before going in person.
Helpful TipsVisit the website to find EOC agencies within specific counties that have funds available.
Client Information
Languages SpokenEnglish, Spanish
EligibilityEligibility varies; call for specific information.
Fees or Charges
Fee AmountsNone
Hours of Operation 24 hours/7 days a week (HEAT-HELP Line)
Contact Information
Contact's Phone 1-866-432-8435 (HEAT-HELP Line)
Physical Site Address 1 225 E 16th Ave
Physical Site Address 2 Ste 200
Physical Site City, State, Zip Denver, CO 80203
Main Phone 1-866-432-8435 (HEAT-HELP Line)
Fax (303) 825-0765
Service Location Email energyassistance@energyoutreach.org
Web Address http://www.energyoutreach.org/
Additional Information
Affiliated Agency, Programs, and Services
Affiliated Agency: Energy Outreach Colorado
Affiliated Program: Energy Outreach Colorado
This Service: Utility Bill Assistance (HEAT-HELP Line) - Energy Outreach Colorado
Taxonomy Postings
Posted to Categories: Electric Service Payment Assistance (BV-8900.9300-180)
Gas Service Payment Assistance (BV-8900.9300-250)
Specialized Information and Referral (TJ-3000.8000)